BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Brake upgrades?

Tags
upgrades
1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  goldbcfc 
#1 ·
Hi I have a 2010 318d Msport and was wondering what type of brake upgrades I could do for a bit of extra stopping power.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
You have a 318d im sure the brakes are perfect for that amount of power probably better off getting better pads try pagid their excellent if you wanna spend abit more get some new discs ebc or brembo

You can upgrade to bigger brakes you will need bigger callipers,bigger pads,bigger discs and will have to drill the calliper mounting holes bigger to fit them i would think 325,330,335 would have the biggest brake set up excluding m3

#4 ·
its not a performance car you will just waste your money save your money buy a 325d,330,335d that has more power and bigger brakes

#6 ·
Id seriously save your money unless fitting a bigger turbo with remap i wouldnt think gains will be great but £250 for a remap might be worth a blast try the tuning section theres lots of info try bwchiptunes aggresive remap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.