BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hi from a 325td owner with over 247,170 on the clock

24K views 136 replies 40 participants last post by  metroreg 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi from a 325td owner with over 247,170 on the clock RIP 5/2/2010

Hi from a 325td owner with over 238,000 on the clock,

bought it from auto trader in may this year, for ÂŁ500 with 232,500 miles on the clock, straight 6 cylinder 2.5 turbo diesel,

since i have had it i have lowered the suspension all around to 40mm, installed a rear window spoiler, clear rear lights, m3 hella rear spoiler on boot, angel eyes/indicator head lights, front and rear strut bars and X Brace from a M3 underneath this is not installed yet but will be in the next couple of weeks

just posted some advice how to install a short shift in the 325td, i have tried the ones from ebay but they keep on hitting the prop shaft

Sam

#3 ·
welcome to the forum, sounds like your happy with the purchase and now personalising it to how you want :)

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome

here are some pics when i first picked the motor up

This pic below was a the only pic from performance BMW from a photo meet, did not want to take any pics of mine cos it was a diesel

#7 ·
You spent all that money on a car worth ÂŁ500! :rofl

Why?

Because you can.
It's a BMW. Welcome to the club. :D
What's with all the sticky tape on the rear window? :eek

Ah, just had another look. Waiting for the window spoiler glue to set.

Looks fantastic for the mileage. Well done on spotting that one.

#11 ·
Hi from a 325td owner with over 238,000 on the clock,

bought it from auto trader in may this year, for ÂŁ500 with 232,500 miles on the clock, straight 6 cylinder 2.5 turbo diesel,

since i have had it i have lowered the suspension all around to 40mm, installed a rear window spoiler, clear rear lights, m3 hella rear spoiler on boot, angel eyes/indicator head lights, front and rear strut bars and X Brace from a M3 underneath this is not installed yet but will be in the next couple of weeks

just posted some advice how to install a short shift in the 325td, i have tried the ones from ebay but they keep on hitting the prop shaft

Sam
Hi and welcome Sam

Just goes to show how reliable and rock tough these BM motors really are!
Especially the derv ones :hihi

#21 ·
Whats that thing in your back window?

#22 ·
The south park mate has got break lights in the eyes, and got led sign messenger in the back as well, people drive on my arse says keep ypour distance, get off my back

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.