BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

bmw E36 318is "my project"

30K views 175 replies 18 participants last post by  E36 lover 
#1 · (Edited)
finally a picture of my car more pictures to follow later,want to turn it into a euro styled beemer,want to lower it as much as possible may take the boot spoiler off but not sure yet any ideas welcome :thumbsup:thumbsup

See less See more
#15 ·
just a quick update,found a picture of the car when i first got it.........

driving along a couple of days ago and the mrs went to put her window down and it just dropped :confused
To top it off it started raining on the way home,two kids and a mrs moaning constantly.

resulting in a couple of days driving round like this......

for three days...yes i know im lazy :lol

#29 ·
Wheel bearing done yesterday finally sounds like a normal car not a train :lol

Thought i would tackle the passenger door today so stripped the door card off

and had a closer look at it and found out the window had completely come out of the runner and pulled alll the rubber out:mad took me a good hour to get the window and rubber back in the runner,had to take the window off main runner

and then fight to keep both ends of the window in :mad:mad

#36 ·
started wet sanding my roof this weekend due to the previous owner parking it under a tree and never cleaning the bird crap off it here are a few pictures of how it was before i started.

thought it might have to repainted but saw a thread on here the other day about wet sanding and spoke to another forum member about it he gave me some tips so i trotted off to halfords and bought the bits i needed and gave it a go. :thumbsup
Luckily my boss used to be in the bodywork trade so he lent me his polisher but when i started to do it it was spraying water and polish everywhere cue moaning neighbours :hihi so i will now have to do it at work when i get a chance will post some pictures of the sanded roof when i get home later :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.