BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

bmw E46 318i/ci N42: Anyone supercharged its N42engine with Mosselman supercharger kit?

Tags
318i or ci
52K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  blu 
#1 ·
#17 ·
A lot of turbos and superchargers look similar, certainly from the angle the one in the OPs pic is shown anyway..

I just think forced induction on an N42 engine is an extremely expensive way of breaking an engine.. I mean if I wanted to destroy my engine i'd just drop the oil out of it and run it dry.. doesn't cost anything that way :hihi

Only joking OP.. good luck with it mate :thumbsup

#21 ·
bmw e81 n43

hello for all guys and welcome for me i want to ask one question my car is bmw e81 n43 engine type 116i 122hp petrol manula and i want to ask do you can help me find for my car supercharger kit or turbocharger kit for my car beacause try for more website and dont find nothing please do you can help me tell me please website to buy this kits thank you

#23 ·
i dont think it would be that expensive i been looking at doing this myself and have spoke to a few people i have picked up an eaton supercharger off a mini and the intercooler to go with it only cost me 300 so far i should be able to do the whole fit for 1g hopefully
:thumbsup

#26 ·
hello i want to help all pepole have same my car bmw e81 n43 engine type 122hp can help the home performance tuning for bmw g-power have bi-tronik ii for this car engine n43 engine type gains 23hp and maximum torque 200nm and working only obd plug and play and finish problem have and exhaust stenleesteal rear muffler complete and gains onother 15hp extra and change the program do you want installed and exhaust system for more horsepower and dont installed turbo kit or supercharger have 116i 122-145 stage 1 and stage 2 have installed exhaust system go 160hp atmospheric your car and have amazing difference and very nice sound for exhaust thank you

#28 ·
Got the same engine and would like to improve in power

Did you finish your project dude? Supercharger or turbo I would like to know as I would like to do the same. It's nice to drift away from the traffic light making people think, that's all from a 318 2.0 litre engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.