BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

bmw 325ci m54,, eaton super charged m62 done!!

13K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Caspian 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys. im gonna make this short and sweet, dam computer crashed, had a full list and picks done, and that happened. M45 merc charger good to go!! M62 merc on a bmw DONE ,screams like nothing you have ever heard.. the build is not easy!!!! have a few picks incase this crashes again,, Auto part Fuel line Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part
Automotive tire Tire Auto part Water Rim
I HATE MY NEW LAPTOP.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi guys. im gonna make this short and sweet, dam computer crashed, had a full list and picks done, and that happened. M45 merc charger good to go!! M62 merc on a bmw DONE ,screams like nothing you have ever heard.. the build is not easy!!!! have a few picks incase this crashes again,, View attachment 187762 View attachment 187770 View attachment 187778 View attachment 187786 ANY ONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS PM,OR EMAIL ME,CAUS I MIGHT BE A POWERFULL ENGINEER/MECHANIC! I HATE MY NEW LAPTOP.
I will post as many picks as possible and the intercooler fit.. my work has already been spotted an i have to build the same again/..

#6 · (Edited)
NO vids of it spinning yet/ i will up load it to here and it will be a utube job. and believe me, it sounds awesome, I have a full stainless cat back on! Put it like this when she rolls up on ya, there is no way of hiding that super charger noise.. And rhyd330,, its a total build of the engine block m8, had to dump all AC brackets and tensioner, make a
telescopic one. The 45 charger i done was built of the ac bracket no probs! the problem is the m54 b has huge headers/cats/ total head fu... to build of the block. ive done it !! she is drifting like a skyliner as is!! gonna map,dyno. big injectors, sky is the limit.

#10 ·
The fuelling at the minute is no problem, JUST buy a tuned ecu/ews delete of e bay plug and play. or dyno it? Big gains on the spot with or with out. just blowing standard, boosts it up big time! It needs an inline blow of valve, i will post picks of that to..