BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Have fitted a Black vue dash can DR500GW-HD Wifi

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mrwhite 
#1 · (Edited)
Have fitted a Black vue dash camera DR500GW-HD Wifi

Got one direct from korea with english language a lot cheaper than from uk sellers

Heres a sample video i shot at night, remember youtube reduce quality, even of full hd vids,( though you can increase the video quality to 1080p by clicking the cog in the toolbar) with a silly driver who thought she should have right of way
the mph isnt displayed as the GPS hadnt locked on, happens with all gps systems from time to time with bad weather etc, yet it did a few seconds letter, anyhow i was doing 30 or under the whole way

Very impressed with the system, took about 10 mins to install and hide all cables, and it has wifi for live viewing, playback , adjustment of camera.

See less See more
1 1
#3 ·
#4 ·
Here is some day time footage, catching a naughty police van speeding for no reason... along with poor lane discipline by the lexus towards the end oh and the blue van driver was smoking a spliff too, camera didnt see that I but I did at the lights ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.