BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

How much???!!

3K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Kevin Whittaker 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Hmmm, just had a full respray but still has a dent in the roof from a previous owner...:sarcastic
ABS and Airbag lamp on....Doesnt bother him...:sarcastic
Fake M badges, fake M mirrors and an M power badge on the boot...:sarcastic
Full evo replica, but missing the skirts, vaders and steering wheel....:sarcastic

AND £4000.............:rofl

#12 ·
badged as an m gonna look very silly at the traffic lights then oh and the colour is wrong green is not for me

#18 ·
#20 ·
I see he has refreshed his listing, commenting on this posting.
I can see his point, he hasn't added a zero, just trebbled what it's really worth, come on lads, be reasonable with him!
I have to say the previous respray, dent in the roof and ABS light are odd admissions to be making, at that price (or half that price) I'd expect a car that hadn't been dicked about with and had fully functioning ABS!
Some of the "improvements" he has now added the word Genuine to (in red). Does that mean everything else is fake?

#24 ·
If he had read the comments before throwing his toys out of the pram nobody was really slating the car itself, just the fake M badges and the price!
Also they aint genuine M3 mirrors, if you want to split hairs they are Hagus mirrors, which were often fitted because they were cheaper....:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.