BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

This could be a interesting night is my car going to get stolen

7K views 60 replies 30 participants last post by  mike1987 
#1 ·
just had a neighbour knock on the door a car drove up the road slowly then turned around and stopped down the road, a guy then got out walked up the road had a look around my car ( its on the drive and there are lights on in the house ) then got bk in the corsa and sped of down the road.

so just been out removed my headunit and all valueables parked my mums bfs car over the drive my mums is next to it and there are now 2 wheelie bins placed next to my door that they will have to move before getting to the car and there is a wall the other side. I have a handy object ;) next to my bed my window is open and lookslike im set for a night up on call of duty waiting to batter some little c*ck.

PLEASE COME AND MAKE MY DAY :hihi

#4 ·
Run a 3 core cable outside and hardwire the body to the mains. When you smell burning, thieving chav scum should just need some BBQ sauce.

id take much more pleasure smacking the little cocks with a nice metal bar thats just happends to be laying next to me :hihi

:lol
id take much more pleasure smacking the little cocks with a nice metal bar thats just happends to be laying next to me :hihi

#5 ·
NOOO il update it with some pictures :D

#7 ·
they cant get it off the drive now so they will either break in then ind thees no stereo in it anyway just a few copper coins and some homemade cds or damage it in someway either way im ready for them :D just got a red bull and on the ps3

#9 ·
so do i in a way :shifty: im all pumped up now theres only 1 way in and out of my road aswell so hope they no that. Theres also a copper next door a prison officer opposite and a fireman next door but 1 just need a medic for the little tw4ts after they have met Mr Wrench ;)

#11 ·
i hope it is too as my scorpions booked in to be fitted at 8.30am :shifty:

#13 ·
security bolted :confused

#14 ·
somebody just suggested to me maybe they are after the bbs splits not the car might be a possibility

#18 ·
the car alarm does 5 warning bleeps if you just touch the bonnet or the door handles it always goes off when washing the car its sensitive to say the least

#17 ·
if they nicked my wheels id give them a medal as they would be the first people to raise the car enough to even jack it up without driving onto bits of wood.and ive moved it over against a wall so the P/S is now not accessable

#20 ·
I reckon this could be a new style of big game fishing......but using BMWs as bait.

TWOC Fishing

----------------------------------------------

I have a spud gun made out of gutter pipe and gas canisters. Fires spuds about 200yds.

They hurt beleive me........TOUCH MY BMW.......AND YOU GET THIS BAKED POTATO UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!

Hahaha

#51 ·
hahahahahahaha :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl can you imgain them trying to explain that in A and E:rofl:rofl:rofl

#24 ·
nothing yet guys but i can hear a car alarm just started going off in the next road up

#26 ·
hope its a peaceful night mate..or not - depends if you wanna do a bit of chav bashin. Not that I would condone that in any way..:shifty:

#27 ·
id love to my step bros car is in the road hopefully they will go for that like the did last time as its easy pickings ;)

#36 ·
i stayed awake till 4.30 a corsa drove up the road about 3.00 then drove off again i couldn't see how many people where in it etc sooo not sure if it was the same one il be keeping my ears peeled tonight too

#37 ·
Sounds like a long night mate :frown

Saw something like this on TV once...

You should wait til they come along next, and just run out to them with a tissue full of chocolate spread or something that looks like poo, maybe with one hand on your a$$.
If you move your car etc, people may still mess and try and steal stuff - if you've got sh**, ain't nobody messing with you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.