BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

BMW Diesels - BG244 Additive

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  redadair 
#1 ·
I've just ran through a can of this stuff in my E39 530D. I usually use Forte stuff but had read a few reviews on this stuff so thought i'd give it a go. It's pretty expensive but you only need to use a can every 10k or so. Gotta say, the results are pretty impressive :-

-The engine is very noticeably quieter, especially at idle. A lot less diesel clatter.
-Performance is very definitely improved. It has restored lost power though not given me new.
-MPG is up,with me not having to work the engine as hard i can get in 5th gear at even less revs and it'll happily pull.

I'd had a problem with injector 4 for some time now and think it was giving me my flatspot problems and acceleration hesitations. Whilst not cured fully the condition is much much much less pronounced. A very welcome outcome.

My car has done 130k and is 10 years old so is probably more receptive to the treatment than say a 30k car would be but overall i am very very happy with the product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.