BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2004 330ci 7 grand

Tags
7 grand
941 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Ian S 
#1 ·
is the car worth 7 grand, 330 prices seem to have firmed up lately, this is a 54 reg 60k miler full service history, imola red black leather, look excemtional nick, really nice, very well specced, sunroof, no satnav though, im looking at some for a freind, my first thought was it was overpriced, but its a nice imola red example which id argue would always fetch a bit more, its a coupe, sport, auto, no link cos i was round his house when he showed it me, im thinking 6500 offer, its from a dealer, he'sbeen looking for a few weeks now, and says he's fed up of 100k plus sports going for 5 plus grand, is this right, they certianly seem to have climbed in value lately

#2 ·
That age and milage mate seems about right to me, cheap even. We often under value them on here because there are a lot of ads at the bottom end I imagine if you went to see most of the circa 3 grand cars they would be dogs

#8 ·
More than I'd pay but I suppose if he likes it why the hell not, it's not that much of a premium if you consider how long he may have it for, resale value etc. Could also look at Alpinas or a Clubsport for that money.

If he goes for it just make sure that it's not going to sting him with another £1k worth of work. Looked at one the other day and just simple things like two new 18" tyres, road tax and a new set of disks and pads can soon add up!

Speaking of which, soon to be two models out of date which is not going to help their values. I'm looking at E46's at the moment and am struggling to justify more than £5k on one.

Ian

#7 ·
Ive noticed to this week prices have picked up somewhat. Been looking at 5k clean looking sports with reasonable miles (60-80k) and everyone one i phoned up had gone. Theres alot of high milers with tired looking interiors for the same price and even some more expensive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.