BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

And yet another newbie...

Tags
487 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Spirit 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. Recently got myself a z3 2.2 roadster (much to the wife's chagrin) and joined the forum.

I'm a bit at a loss of what mods to do. The list seems to be getting longer by the day. At the moment I've decided to tackle the steering wheel first (actually second as I've already fitted a central armrest). Comments on this forum as regards the available steering wheel options have been most helpful.

#2 ·
have you decided what you're going for?.. when I had mine it came with the Mtech wheel which I decided to just get extra padding and recovered and was very happy with the results:

welcome to the forum BTW!! :D

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. I think I'm going the Raid route for two reasons. The first is that I'm over 6ft tall and my left knee keeps brushing the steering wheel (a safety issue me thinks). The second is that though getting the Mtec wheel rewrapped is probably cheaper, I don't know any place close by that does this (I'm up north in Aberdeen).

BTW I like the gear lever knob you've got.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.