BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  Daddycool1978 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#2,067 ·
Defo a head unit then.

Scanner wise you will want a bimmercode compatible one and then the bimmercode app for doing cool stuff. Exactly what you can do depends on the equipment in your car but it's still worth if for kicks and giggles. You can also use something like Torque Pro to read fault codes and reset some.

For series coding you'll want itsa+ and a specific cable. Think you need a K-DCAN for the e90. Someone churp in if that's wrong.

Just Google how to guide, there's loads of info available.

#2,071 ·
Hi folks, I have at the moment a Range Rover Vogue but looking at replacing it with a 5 series E60 may be 530i, I love my RR but the frequent head aches she likes to throw across the dash are a sign that it is time while shes working fine to go (probs we by any car grr) so Im here to learn as much as I can before my first viewing of a nice looking ebay jobbie on a 04 plate.
Im from East Sussex

#2,084 ·
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully
Hi, thanks for the welcome. On my second new BMW, a 540ix, leased in 2020. First was a new 2002, purchased in 1973. I get new Bimmers every 47 years, whether I need to or not. :)
Why I joined just now: I need to know if I can finance my lease buy out through my local bank instead of going through the dealership's finance office?? Anybody who knows the correct answer, I'm all ears!