BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  G20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

This post has been deleted
#1,982 ·
Hi fellow Bimmers

Recently acquired a MY2011 335i MSport Convertible with 20,000 miles on the clock. Recently moved from a C63 to the BMW marque and yes I will miss that v8 roar lol. Here to learn a little more about the car and to contribute with general car chit chat.

Thanks for having onboard.

#1,991 ·
Greetings all,

I'm Billy, scouser living in Scotland and have just picked up my 2015 F26 X4 2l SE. I traded in my 2010 F07 530GT as it was getting a bit long in the tooth.

I realise the X4 is very marmite, and I had gone in looking for something different from a BMW. Tried a Q5 and didnt really like it, it felt a bit compact. The X4 gave me almost the sense of spaciousness that my 530 did.

So went in looking for a complete change and came away with something almost exactly the same. Feel a bit deflated at the lack of "ooohhh, what does this button do" but Im sure Ill get over it :)