BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  G20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#1,764 ·
New and Loving it.

Hi all.
New to the forum and new to BMW ownership.

Picked up a slightly abused 328 coupe as a tempory car while giving my truck a makeover. Well the trucks going to take longer to get back on the road as now giving it a full restoration, so now want to sort all the small defects with the car.

Forgot how much I like cars with a bit of go in them!!!!

List of jobs:
Change rusty front wings.
Change damaged door mirrors.
Service & Lube door locks.
Sort heater fan.
Sort noise on rear suspenshion. (Thats the biggy)

Cheers all, see you in the forums.

#1,766 ·
Evening all! I'm new to the forum but not BMWs having had a 118d F20 for the past three years so I've come across from the BabyBMW forum.

I've recently had my first child (8 weeks ago) and seeing how much stuff gets carted around, I thought it wise to upsize and upgrade (want to drive around France/Spain with him and the missus next summer.) Bought a F36 M Sport Plus (every extra except memory seats) 420D Gran Coupe in Tanzanite Blue as I wanted to have a bit of practicality but a little sportiness too.

Initial things I have planned are, carbon fibre (potentially Rieger) front splitter, M Performance rear spoiler and Stage 1 remap. Longer term I'm thinking about the instalation of the active sound exhaust (reviews definitely welcome!)

I won't be in the forum too much as work keeps me out if signal range for about 60% of the year. When I am around, I live in Plymouth, England. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

#1,768 ·
Potential new owner

Hi forum members, I have just ordered a F48 X1 xDrive 20i xLine for delivery in March. Really looking forward to joining the ranks of BMW owners. However I am new to BMW and Four wheel drive so any driving tips would be appreciated. The colour I chose is called SPARKLING STORM (C07) but I have never seen it on a car only on the internet. It appears to be brown with a green tinge. Anyone out there got one? What do you think to the colour? I don’t mind negative replies, I can take it. Thanks for taking the time to read this, look forward to your posts.;

#1,774 ·
Hello

I have had many BMW's over the years, from E30's to E34's to an E36, but am currently driving a Mazda MX5 NC. Possibly the only car that I have owned which may match, pound for pound, the BMW "Ultimate Driving Machine" thing.

Anyway. Time to let the little thing go and return to 4 whole seats and a boot. Hence .. BMW!

Post(s) to follow.

#1,775 ·
Introduction

Hi there ?

Great forum looking to pick your brains for info so I’m apologising in advance .
I’ve had three BMW coupes so far E46 330cd m sport circa 2005 , E92 335d m sport circa 2008 which expired through no fault of its own ,currently have another E92 335d m sport circa 2007 absolutely love the engine and the E92
Thanks
Ian

#1,777 ·
New and need help

Hey guys and gals,

my names Magnus, I just bout my first BMW a beautiful 2008 120d M sport. I'm having trouble with this whole bluetooth thing. also first time using a forum... if anyone could point me in the right direction of a thread related to this or cast so advice my way that would be much appreciated!

#1,779 ·
Hello from a newbie

Hi guys and gals. I've just got myself another BMW so thought I'd say hi. I've got an 2002 E46 318i Touring auto. A lovely car with a thirst for oil which hopefully I'll fix soon.
Previously I had a 1999 E39 523 which I owned for 16 years and so regret selling. Hey ho.
Also I have a 2017 Mini Clubman 2.0 D which I'm very impressed with.
All the best, Mickeyboy

#1,781 ·
Hi guys first time joining a forum but second time owning a bmw.

First time round was an e36 compact and loved it to bits, the fate of that car was down to a right foot happy 18 year old.

Back again with an e46 328ci with the plans to take it drifting and a weekend car.

Loom forward to sharing some moments with it along the the way.