Welcome to the introduction forum! - Page 47

Notices
 

Thread: Welcome to the introduction forum!

Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1626
  1. Hi All 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    SouthPaw's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2006
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all new to site,purchased a 318i e90 last month my first BMW and must say i am delighted with the car,wish i made the decision years ago,last car was an alpha 156 and while faster it cant hold a candle to BMWs solid feel and overall build quality,havent got a photo loaded on my computer yet but will post one soon.
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTee View Post
    Hello
    New member, first time owner of a BMW, 318 ci m42 sep 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by big bri View Post
    hello everyone im brian first time on the site 1991 e36 3251
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbahut View Post
    Hi

    Just like to say Hi to all. I am new to BMW'S after owning an Audi Quattro the last three years. I have just bought my first BMW, it's a black 330d E91 M Sport. Must say I am impressed way above the Audi with the BMW. Even though the Audi was a Quattro the BMW seems a lot better on road holding, though this may change when the winter sets in. I had the new car re mapped this weekend and it now delivers 289.2 BHP and 530 of torque. I live in the country so the overtaking is great when it comes to getting past the tractors and all the cars stuck behind them. This is the first car that has put a great big grin on my face and I am running out of excuses to give my wife just to nip out in it. Hope to get many years of fun from my car.

    Would anyone be able to work out my 0-60 times as I don't know how to work this out, or is it a case of stop watch and right foot

    Many thanks.

    Barry
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
    Hi all new to site,purchased a 318i e90 last month my first BMW and must say i am delighted with the car,wish i made the decision years ago,last car was an alpha 156 and while faster it cant hold a candle to BMWs solid feel and overall build quality,havent got a photo loaded on my computer yet but will post one soon.
    Hi all and welcome along to Bimmerforums UK, it's good to have you all on board.
     
     

  4. Introduction 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    spazmataz's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1999
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kampala, Uganda
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all,
    New to this forum, Just moved from North America back to Africa. Love bimmers. I had one an e46 through college and had to have another when when I moved back here. Only thing is now I have a 4 cylinder so I want to learn about it like I had the older one. 'm certain this is the place to be and I'm looking forward to the good times here!!!
    Spaz!!
     
     

  5.  
    Bfuk Legend
    Car Details
    RJB328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    350i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1989
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    2 door vert
    RJB328i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    surrey
    Posts
    5,675
    Thanks
    7,052
    Thanked 6,626 Times in 4,238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spazmataz View Post
    Hi all,
    New to this forum, Just moved from North America back to Africa. Love bimmers. I had one an e46 through college and had to have another when when I moved back here. Only thing is now I have a 4 cylinder so I want to learn about it like I had the older one. 'm certain this is the place to be and I'm looking forward to the good times here!!!
    Spaz!!
    Hi Spaz
    welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy mate
     
     

  6.  
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    amazon1's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    2.0d sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    2005
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    estate

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    grantham lincs
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hello, new to your forum. buying an x3 2.0d
     
     

  7. Hello everyone 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Shep-E39's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1997
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    Shep-E39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Workington
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm Shep and I'm new here.

    Just bought myself a 1997 E39 528i Touring and I absolutely love it.

    It does need a little bit of love though before it's perfect and, hopefully, I will be able to call on the experience here for help fixing the odd problem or two.

    See you in the 'Help, my car is wonky section'!!!!
     
     

  8.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spazmataz View Post
    Hi all,
    New to this forum, Just moved from North America back to Africa. Love bimmers. I had one an e46 through college and had to have another when when I moved back here. Only thing is now I have a 4 cylinder so I want to learn about it like I had the older one. 'm certain this is the place to be and I'm looking forward to the good times here!!!
    Spaz!!
    Quote Originally Posted by amazon1 View Post
    hello, new to your forum. buying an x3 2.0d
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep-E39 View Post
    I'm Shep and I'm new here.

    Just bought myself a 1997 E39 528i Touring and I absolutely love it.

    It does need a little bit of love though before it's perfect and, hopefully, I will be able to call on the experience here for help fixing the odd problem or two.

    See you in the 'Help, my car is wonky section'!!!!
    Hi spazmataz, amazon1 and Shep-E39 and welcome along to Bimmerforums UK, it's good to have you all on board.
     
     

  9.  
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    dunker's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2002
    Transmission Type:
    automatic
    Car Body Type:
    touring

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    reading
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    finally I found this topic

    Hi all - dunker -- 320i 02 touring automatic
     
     

  10.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dunker View Post
    finally I found this topic

    Hi all - dunker -- 320i 02 touring automatic
    Hi and welcome to Bimmerforums UK, it's good to have you on board.
     
     

  11. Hello everybody, I'm mick2a 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    mick2a's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2000
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    Bedfordshire

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dunstable
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've just bought my first bmw.
     
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts