BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  Daddycool1978 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#96 ·
straight away the info on here has saved the day..
my rear parcel shelf had started making strange noises, is an easy job popping out the rear seats, pillar covers, then sliding out the parcel shelf.
silent now and one of the pillar covers wasn't attatched correctly so uber nice now ;)

#105 ·
Hi, Just joined the forum after having a good read through the postings. A wealth of information on here. Just bought an N reg 328i which has 17" Motorsport alloys and M3 bodykit, white leather and lowered. Im totally smitten with my car right now and am enjoying every bit of it. Ive owned a 520 before and am glad to be back to owning a BMW again. So a big hello to everyone.:thumbsup

#107 · (Edited)
New member saying hello

Hi to you all , Just from the TT forum as sold the audi TT and bought a 330D sport tourer on an 05 plate as needed a bigger car now as will be 3 of us soon ;-) , Dont know a great deal on beemers and if this site is anything like the TT forum i am sure it is as looks impressive , i will gain plenty of useful tips and know hows, I am into tuning and tinkering lol and taking pride as i guess many of you are. So , there are plenty of things i wish to know about the car and one big one at the mo is that the car does not have xenon HID's like the audi , anyone fitted these HID kits that are on the market ? and are they any good as the standards dont have the projector bulb to house the HID bulb. Any , thats my first of many i guess and look forward to making new friends new this site. Cheers for now . Rob

#108 ·
Hi to you all , Just from from the TT forum as sold the audi TT and bought a 330D sport tourer on an 05 plate as needed a bigger car now as will be 3 of us soon ;-) , Dont know a great deal on beemers and if this site is anything like the TT forum i am sure it is as looks impressive , i will gain plenty of useful tips and know hows, I am into tuning and tinkering lol and taking pride as i guess many of you are. So , there are plenty of things i wish to know about the car and one big one at the mo is that the car does not have xenon HID's like the audi , anyone fitted these HID kits that are on the market ? and are they any good as the standards dont have the projector bulb to house the HID bulb. Any , thats my first of many i guess and look forward to making new friends on this site. Cheers for now . Rob
Welcome to the forum rob, congratulations on your new car, post a question in the relevant forum and we will see what we can do :)

#109 ·
Hi, joined a few weeks ago after looking for some help for my 525tds.
Had BMW's for years now, mainly e34's, and one e36. All great cars, hate to think how many miles i've done sitting in a BMW seat :D.

Had my current touring for nearly two years, nice spec, leather, air con, double sunroof etc, might swap next year, but would probably have to be for an e34 540 or M5 :cool

Just got to try and get it running well again !!