BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  G20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#764 ·
help please

elo i have a bmw 316ti compact 2002 , it wont start its not firin up ive had 2 mobile mechanics out to look at it an no1 seems to no i have changed the fuel filter and crank sensor an just replaced the ecu an still nothin i have checked all spark plugs does any1 have any other ideas to wot it cud be plzz,,,,

#771 ·
Another newbie

Hi all
Just joined, after drooling over 330 convertibles for many years, I took collection yesterday as an early christmas present from my wife. WIll be travelling down to Spain on the 28th to settle and enjoying the motoring.
I look forward in the future to sharing this site with all.
Cheers
Noel

#776 ·
Newby from Oz

G'Day People,

New here and seeking info.
Have a 1990 E34 535is and would like to fit Cruise Control.
Also an E23 735i :thumbsup

Son has an E23 735i also, which he is putting back on the road.

Daughter likes BMWs now, after driving my 5,

and the ex accepts them to NOT be as expensive as she first thought :)

Cheers,
Ivan

#777 ·
BMW 330Ci

Hi all, joined earlier on the year but been too busy working on the car to say hello.
Let us know what you think

Attachments

#778 ·
...and yet another newbie joins the ranks

Hi all

Another newbie to add to the growing list of new members. Gotta admit I was / am a big Audi lover... (Thanks to watching the original WRC Quattro blasting round in the late 70s early 80s )

Thats all changed (well almost lol) since I picked up a 528i E39 two years ago.

Will upload piccies and stories in due course.

cheers Cos

#781 · (Edited)
Hi My name is Kaz Im from Australia, and have wanted a BMW. I got one (yeah) brought it 2nd hand last friday 4th January 2013. OOps have already put a thread in, as I needed some help.
I'm hoping to read a lot in the forums for any info that can help us out. Already love my BMW.

Thankyou for letting me join
:)

PS. dont really know how to use this forum thingy....hope it grows on me!!!!!!

#782 ·
First of all, English is not my native language, so please excuse my bad spelling and grammar.
Second of all, hi! My name is Dan, I`ve been living in Portsmouth for the last 2 years or so and I`ve been a BMW fan since I can remember.
My first BMW and, to this day, my love, was a e12 525 with an ZF 3hp22 automatic gearbox. SHE was born in July `79, had a M30 Big Six bullet proof engine with an output of 110kW / 150hp and had disc brakes front and rear, electrically adjusted mirrors, height adjustable driver`s seat...
The second one was a e34 525i, made in 1994, doing 192hp.
The third one needed to be a diesel engine, because I was driving around a lot so I needed to cut down my fuel expenses, hence I bought a e39 525d, made in 2002. It had 120kW / 163hp before having it remapped, which gave it about 30 extra hp and torque went up to ~450Nm (sorry, I`m not familiar with imperial units).
And finally, I`m here researching about my new BMW, which will be a e36 m3 EVO, coupe or cabrio/convertible, even though my dream BMW is and always will be the e24 635csi. Hopefully, I will at least drive one, if not own, before I die.
Thank you and sorry if I bored.
:)

#786 ·
New Around

Hi everyone! Just want to say that im looking to make the best and correct use in the forum, and congrats all Bimmer Family :D Now a little bit about me, I always been a JDM petrol head, but since I had a go with BMW I understood at some point the "once u go BMW you never go back" lol ,I had in the past a E36 328i cabrio, and E38 740i 4.4L V8, and I must to say both of them gave me a really nice ride, specially the 7 series it's something on a different league I think :thumbsup . After a while sold both and got a JDM toy, but guess what???? Back To BimmerS :D . Just bought my favourite version, an E36 Cabrio! :cool. It's a 1994 325i Manual, pics will arrive soon! Meanwhile I would really appreciate some help with some issues about the car, I will try to post into a correct section, I will promises soon I fix anything in the car I will try to make an easy guide step by step with pics,so members can save a lot of time,search and money hehehe ;)

#787 ·
Hi there!

Appologies for not introducing myself from the first moment I got here. My name is Florin, proud owner of a 00' 2.0 Z3 with only 117k, currently not looking for any mods to make to the car, just trying to learn from others' experiences posted here. Please excuse my possible grammar errors, not a native English speaker. Also, thanks for those who keep this forum running, you're doing a much appreciated job! Cheers! :)

#788 ·
Hi

Hi All,

I am just about to conclude the purchase of my 3rd BMW 5 series. Fell in love with the first 9 years ago and never looked back. Just part exed a Black 2006 530d SE Saloon for an ex demo 520 d M Sport Saloon 2012 in white. Dealer told me it was the new black but only has black in the showroom LOL!.

Have always serviced the cars at home so the wealth of information on the site is hopefully going to prove invalueable.

Cheers

David:)