Welcome to the introduction forum! - Page 15

Notices
 

Thread: Welcome to the introduction forum!

Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 163 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1624
  1.  
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    revolution12345's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cookstown, Co.Tyrone
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello all. I just joined.

    Just left a post in the suspension setups section.

    Im currently working on a project. Putting e36 m3 running gear into a opel kadett coupe. I know its not a bm, but at least its german :P

    Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by revolution12345 View Post
    Hello all. I just joined.

    Just left a post in the suspension setups section.

    Im currently working on a project. Putting e36 m3 running gear into a opel kadett coupe. I know its not a bm, but at least its german :P

    Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone
    Welcome to the forum revolution12345, good luck with your project
     
     

  4.  
    BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Bumer5's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    530d SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Bumer5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 41 Times in 38 Posts
    Hi everyone I'm new here...was registered at vw forum as i had silver o4' Passat (B5.5 H/Line 65k miles) 1.9TDi130 which was boring and I sold it...few hours later(!) I was driving home blue 01' E39 530d SE AUTO Saloon with 95k miles which i absolutly love...so far
     
     

  5.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumer5 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new here...was registered at vw forum as i had silver o4' Passat (B5.5 H/Line 65k miles) 1.9TDi130 which was boring and I sold it...few hours later(!) I was driving home blue 01' E39 530d SE AUTO Saloon with 95k miles which i absolutly love...so far
    Hi Bumer5 and welcome along, lets hope you get more enjoyment out of your E39 then

    The 530d will definitely go better
     
     

  6.  
    RYM
    RYM is offline
    Legendary BFuk Member
    Car Details
    RYM's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325tds
    Year of Manufacture:
    1996
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    RYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    12,959
    Thanks
    5,540
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Hi Bumer5 and welcome along, lets hope you get more enjoyment out of your E39 then

    The 530d will definitely go better
    Welcome to the forum Bumer5

    I'm sure you will enjoy your BMW, they are after all The Ultimate Driving Machine

    Was it boring because it wasn't rear wheel drive? Being German Engineering i'm sure it was quite nice to drive?
     
     

  7. New to the forum 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Pleal's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E36 318tds + E30 318i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1997/1984
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon/coupe

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello to all of you!

    I am Paulo, portuguese, and new to the forum, but not to the BMW brand. Among with some other cars and trucks, I´ve had a 2002, a e21 323i and currently drive a e36 318 tds. For fun, I have a e30 318i rally car.

    My first car was the 2002, that I bought in 1992, and I´m in love since then.

    I´m a DIY guy, therefore surely there will be some questions asked in the board. See you in the forums.

    Cheers,
    Paulo
     
     

  8.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleal View Post
    Hello to all of you!

    I am Paulo, portuguese, and new to the forum, but not to the BMW brand. Among with some other cars and trucks, I´ve had a 2002, a e21 323i and currently drive a e36 318 tds. For fun, I have a e30 318i rally car.

    My first car was the 2002, that I bought in 1992, and I´m in love since then.

    I´m a DIY guy, therefore surely there will be some questions asked in the board. See you in the forums.

    Cheers,
    Paulo
    Hi Paulo, great to have you on board and from so far away as well

    Got any pics of the rally car?
     
     

  9.  
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    paultooley's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    530d
    Year of Manufacture:
    2000
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Basildon, Essex
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Everyone, I'm new too and thought I'd start off here. I do have a problem that I'd like to talk about but courtesy dictates I pay tribute to the marque and all those who I hope will be able to help me, by talking a bit about myself. Its taken me many years to buy a BMW, thinking that one paid a lot for the name but as the years have rolled by I have realised you generally get what you pay for so I opened my mind. I have not been disappointed. In March last year, I bought an immaculate 2000 530d Auto estate at 27.000 miles and I love it. It was a bit sluggish off the mark which I was told was down to turbo lag and the fact its an automatic. I have had the engine remapped and its brought about a significant improvement. Using BP Ultimate diesel I get on average about 30 mpg with a mix of round town and 20 mile main road trips. All in all, I am very happy. I'm already planning its replacement which will be a 535d but not for a couple of years yet. Could anyone please direct me to the forum which which would deal with intermittent starting problems. many thanks

    Paul
     
     

  10.  
    Bimmerforums Central
    Car Details
    Boostist's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Boostist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,035
    Thanks
    3,347
    Thanked 3,425 Times in 1,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paultooley View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm new too and thought I'd start off here. I do have a problem that I'd like to talk about but courtesy dictates I pay tribute to the marque and all those who I hope will be able to help me, by talking a bit about myself. Its taken me many years to buy a BMW, thinking that one paid a lot for the name but as the years have rolled by I have realised you generally get what you pay for so I opened my mind. I have not been disappointed. In March last year, I bought an immaculate 2000 530d Auto estate at 27.000 miles and I love it. It was a bit sluggish off the mark which I was told was down to turbo lag and the fact its an automatic. I have had the engine remapped and its brought about a significant improvement. Using BP Ultimate diesel I get on average about 30 mpg with a mix of round town and 20 mile main road trips. All in all, I am very happy. I'm already planning its replacement which will be a 535d but not for a couple of years yet. Could anyone please direct me to the forum which which would deal with intermittent starting problems. many thanks

    Paul
    HI and welcome Guys


    Paul, this is where you need to post your questions


    http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f15/

    and please read the posting rules first

    http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...delines-t1603/

     
     

  11.  
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Welcome to the forum paultooley, glad you found a good one and are happy with it
     
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts