BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  G20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#407 ·
Just a short note to say thanks to the people than I met at the Elm Tree Inn of Mansfield Rd, chesterfield, I thoroughly had a great night and will cya next month, by the way I am a newbie on here as some one stole my original profile(Ogriobhta) and i am unable to get it closed down, but hey they obviously need it more than me so ph uk em sorry if this offends

my name is Markus and i drive a beat up 318i touring, but it works for me just about, thanks n bye

#416 ·
hi i'm new and today.....

i have purchased my first bmw !

to say i'm delighted is an understatement :D.
its an e31 98 plate 4.4ci ,i've been looking and scraping the cash together for two years so today was a momentous occasion.

the only downside is i cant pick it up till may 10th :frown

i found a few little things that needed doing and the garage cant complete them till then ,what with all the bank holidays etc .

still, i drove it today after viewing it on sunday,what a machine soooo smooth and no rattles ,unlike the c class merc i had .

its in a jade like colour not sure what it is but looks amazing ,cant wait to get all the autoglym products out and spend a day making my new baby look great .this website looks like a great hive of information so i'm very glad to be here.

a big hello to everyone !:thumbsup

#418 ·
i have purchased my first bmw !

to say i'm delighted is an understatement :D.
its an e31 98 plate 4.4ci ,i've been looking and scraping the cash together for two years so today was a momentous occasion.

the only downside is i cant pick it up till may 10th :frown

i found a few little things that needed doing and the garage cant complete them till then ,what with all the bank holidays etc .

still, i drove it today after viewing it on sunday,what a machine soooo smooth and no rattles ,unlike the c class merc i had .

its in a jade like colour not sure what it is but looks amazing ,cant wait to get all the autoglym products out and spend a day making my new baby look great .this website looks like a great hive of information so i'm very glad to be here.

a big hello to everyone !:thumbsup
Welcome aboard mate....:)

hya everyone looking forward to becoming a regular on here and at meets you lot seem decent enough and the site is very in formative and its also good to see it gets a lot of action unlike a lot of other car owners websites that just seem to get forgotten about.

one question though cos im thick,i have made a number of posts since joining a few hours ago but my post count is still at zero can anyone explain please????
Welcome to the forum mate. The post count only increases when posting in the tech sections. We had to put this in place due to the amount of spammers abusing the forum....:thumbsup
cheers!

#417 ·
hya everyone looking forward to becoming a regular on here and at meets you lot seem decent enough and the site is very in formative and its also good to see it gets a lot of action unlike a lot of other car owners websites that just seem to get forgotten about.

one question though cos im thick,i have made a number of posts since joining a few hours ago but my post count is still at zero can anyone explain please????

cheers!

#421 ·
Hello Everybody...

Hey everyone, just a quick post to say hello.

I used to have an E46 330ci Sport which i loved to bits...unfortunately the ex won and i was forced to sell it :mad

Anyways after trundling around in a Skoda fabia for 18 months I have now managed to scrape enough together to start looking for another coupe, this time looking for an E46 330cd sport....got my eye on a few at the moment, due to my budget mileage is rather high so I am taking my time and trying to find a clean one (anybody know of any feel free to pm!)

Anyways enough waffling, just wanted to say hello, great forum you have here, a treasure trove of info :thumbsup

Skank

#422 ·
Hey everyone, just a quick post to say hello.

I used to have an E46 330ci Sport which i loved to bits...unfortunately the ex won and i was forced to sell it :mad

Anyways after trundling around in a Skoda fabia for 18 months I have now managed to scrape enough together to start looking for another coupe, this time looking for an E46 330cd sport....got my eye on a few at the moment, due to my budget mileage is rather high so I am taking my time and trying to find a clean one (anybody know of any feel free to pm!)

Anyways enough waffling, just wanted to say hello, great forum you have here, a treasure trove of info :thumbsup

Skank
Welcome to the forum mate. Good luck with your search, Im sure something will come along....:thumbsup

#423 ·
just joined and wanted to say hi

hi all im nicky from sth croydon surrey i bought a 2003 320ci convertible 2 wks ago and she is lush! never owned a convertible before so all very new to me i have a couple of questions which i will post soon hpefully when i can work out how to post on here :lol

#425 ·
hi all im nicky from sth croydon surrey i bought a 2003 320ci convertible 2 wks ago and she is lush! never owned a convertible before so all very new to me i have a couple of questions which i will post soon hpefully when i can work out how to post on here :lol
goldbcfc

just got a bmw E46 318 ci nothing to special but still makes me smile looked at many prior to buying but eneded up travelling from birmingham to sheffield last friday to pick it up its silver,nearly ten years old with a modest 60k miles FSH ,m-sport half leather seats,mv alloys, etc

plenty of modifications on previous cars but im gonna let the bmw stay as standard as possible without getting to carried away with reading intresting mods on this forum

only mods i want are rear l.e.d lights anyone have a link for fitting guide as ive been looking on here for hours

thanks
Welcome to the forum chaps.....:thumbsup

goldbcfc start a thread about the lights if you cant find the info mate. I know a few members have done this and hopefully they will be along to answer for you......:thumbsup

#424 ·
goldbcfc

just got a bmw E46 318 ci nothing to special but still makes me smile looked at many prior to buying but eneded up travelling from birmingham to sheffield last friday to pick it up its silver,nearly ten years old with a modest 60k miles FSH ,m-sport half leather seats,mv alloys, etc

plenty of modifications on previous cars but im gonna let the bmw stay as standard as possible without getting to carried away with reading intresting mods on this forum

only mods i want are rear l.e.d lights anyone have a link for fitting guide as ive been looking on here for hours

thanks

#426 ·
Hi ! am new ti this site (as you can tell),
Big thanks to dailydoggy ! Spot on advice !!!!!! coil packs .....
sorry to 328mark .... i will remember to post threads more clearly !! AJ (in spain).
I originally bought the E46 330i ES for the wife on monday! however after driving the car for 4 days, i am now claiming ownership !!!! :hihi AJ ( Spain)

#428 ·
Hello to all

Just to say hello and tell you about my love hate relationship with my 2002 525 tds tourer, having owned it since 2003, originally with 10000 on the clock ( now with 125000) and having replaced the turbo, two fuel pumps, one wheel bearing,
two engine mounts, one lower suspension arm rubber bush, one horn, dozens of batteries, a few relays, rear wiper motor and mechanism, anti roll bar links,injectors,gearbox mounts and few more things which have slipped my memory, plus of course things that need replacing such as the control box for the audio system and the front display unit. That's the hate part out of the way, do I still love it ? mmm I'll give it some thought ! nearly a good car now though