BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  G20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#635 · (Edited)
Another newbie

Hi guys I just joined up yesterday and found out so many answers to questions which have been bugging me,so thanks to everyone and hope to load up pics of projects soon.

I have 2 rides at the moment one is e46 325ci M Sport Topaz Blue and the other I picked up this week for commuting a e36 318i convertible in stahlblau. The vert is going to become a project as is box standard in terms of alloys, bumpers, skirts etc but has a cracking body so want to turn it into something nice.

Doing the first jobs this weekend so giving her a full service.

Great forum guys I hope I can add to it

#638 ·
New to BimmerForums

Hi Guys,

New to the site and pretty much forums so please be gentle with me!

I don't currently own a BMW but I am in the process of purchasing my first BM and excited is an understatement... I am looking at acquiring an E36 M3 Evo but struggling to find any clean/worthy of purchasing, I don't want to buy a shed and have to fork out a tonne of cash to put it right so I am waiting for the right one to come along. Unless someone here can point me in the right direction of one that would be appreciated..

This will be my first BMW so I can easily say I am a virgin to these cars so any tips or pointers are always welcome :thumbsup

Thanks,
Shaun

#645 ·
Just bought 335i M Coupe and new to forum

Hi all

My name is Sham, I'm based in reading. I just put deposit on black 335i M coupe, auto 2009. Should have it for end of month and cant wait. My last bmw was in 2006/7, an E46 330D. Since then had Audi and vw.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences in the future...all positive i hope :thumbsup

I am buying from a bmw dealer and want to ask if you think it's worth buying extension to 12 month warranty?
Is the alloy/tyre insurance worthit?

Thanks in advance guys and gals

#648 ·
Hi all, just signed up to the site after my recent purchase of a 2009 BMW X5 3.0SD M SPORT. Loving the car, drives like a dream, plenty of power and all the toys!

Looking forward to increasing my knowledge of these vehicles through the site and sharing experiences of my car.

#652 ·
Hello!

Hi, hope everyones well!

I live in London and have recently bought a 318is! Been a big fan of BMW for a while now, feels great to have my own :).

Anyways hope to get to know people soon this forum has a great reputation and so much information!! Can't wait to start the mods!! :hyper

Issa.

#657 ·
Hello everyone :hihi, i'm Mankugu

I'm fairly new to this forum but just wanted to say how AWESOME this forum is. Courtesy of this forum i have managed to resolve various issues regarding my alarm 3G EWS II, replaced capacitor on the dual zone heater control unit and resolved the vapor barrier issue.
I'm currently trying to resolve a leaky roof issue on the o/s A-pillar on my 98 E36 M3 vert.

#659 ·
Hey guys. I recently bought a 2007 black 335i M sport coupe, and it was love at first sight.

I've grown up with BMWs. I have fond memories of driving through France as a child with my mother in her white convertible 325i, so I'm really proud to now own one myself.

I'm very happy to be among fellow Bimmer enthusiasts, and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the community here.