BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Welcome to the introduction forum!

1M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  G20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, seeing as a lot of new members are signing up at the moment....(but not posting!) I have been asked to create an introductions forum where new members can create a new thread to say hi and talk about their cars and projects :cool:

See you there hopefully

#801 ·
Welcome

Evening everybody.

First time BMW owner, bought today a 2002 330ci sport convertible. Absolutely smitten with it. Would love any help with iphone connectivity. It has built in bluetooth but currently wired to a Nokia carkit. I'm unsure what I need to do adapt it for my Iphone. Picture of my car on my profile for anyone interested :)

:)

#802 ·
Hello all

New member here my name is Adam I purchased my first Bmw last weekend a 2005 525d msport auto. I got it for £6400 its body work is near mint the interior is also near mint but it has done 147k miles serived regularly upto 128k by the previous owner. He traded it in and it ended up at BCA walsall, a trader brought it in november then I got hold of it 02/02/13 it now has dpf, break fluid, vehicle inspection and engine oil warnings on the idrive. I probably dont bring too much to the table in this forum, but I hope you dont mind me looking and asking for help.
Regards
Adam

#803 ·
Hi everyone. I am personally a long serving member of the site however I have set up a new account for my upcoming site launch. I love my BM's and hope to speak to many of you along the way.

#805 ·
Greetings from the colonies! Minnesota BMW pro interested in your diesels

Hello from the frozen white hell that is currently central Minnesota. I've come here to learn more and perhaps import some of BMW's wonderful diesels. I suppose they are all wonderful but I really would not know since BMW treats our market like one might treat any group of children. Hopefully I may get to know some of you as well.

BTW I am a 15 yr mechanic and former dealership slave.

Thanks for having me.

Justin

#806 ·
Hi, Just joined, hope to collect my second hand 318 ci on 16th Feb, first time BMW owner, already been looking at helpfull threads so much that i was flagged the " That's enough freeby viewing for you, join or else" So here I am. First plan is to fit a tow bar (horror) , already purchased, detatchable type from PF Jones, so been researching the rear bumper removal threads..... thanks to the member from Essex, Sam I think, great photos and help. Yep, I think I will like it here :D

#807 ·
I'm New!

Hi all, Mark here.
Just got my first BMW. It's a 1999 316i Auto with 66k on the clock, one Lady owner from new for £1900.
Some niggles like the screen washer not very powerful (hopefully just clogged) and rear passenger door seal is leaking. Will no doubt be asking for help in the very near future! :)

#808 ·
Hello

Im new to the bimmer world, having had 2 modified mk4 astra's. i thought it was time to upgrade and get something with a little more power. ;)
i have just got hold of a 1992 318is with most of the extras. =] everything works, elec windows, elec sunroof, elec mirrors. the car has done 149k but you couldnt tell its done that much from teh exterior or tthe way it drives. The one thing that lets it down is the interior....... its sooo sagy!! haha. i have a massive list of things that i wanna do but could do with some (alot) of advise, tips and hints etc...

Well thats me. chat soon.

#810 ·
Hi Guys

I've owned a few BMWs over the years with a couple of E36's (318is and M3) and E38 740 and now a little 318ti Sport. I usually sway towards fast road or track stuff (M3 was track only) and I'm keen to develop the Compact into something that costs buttons, can raise a smile on the road and just about produce grins if it ever gets to a track.

Off to do some research on here to check out suitable build threads so if anyone knows of lightweight track prepared road legal compacts, please point me in the right direction :) Oh yeah, I'm also helping a mate prepare his Compact for the race series this year so that should be fun!

#813 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Bimmer world and for my first car I'm after a E38 740i (2001). I planning a European road trip in the summer (3,000 miles) and thought this car would be the ultimate car to go in, really not bothered about fuel consumption!

Anyway, off to do some research on various posts here to get more clued up on this machine :)