Model of Car:
    330D
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    AUTOMATIC
    Car Body Type:
    Sedan
    Thanks
    Hey guys, i'm new to this site and i'm in need of some help! I purchased my E46 about 2 years ago, it has bin a blast and definitely a great handling performance car. The thing is, I was involved in an accident, someone hit my drivers side door and insurance took about 7 months to actually go through the whole process and during that time I was given an Audi A4 courtesy car while my BMW 330D sat for those long months. When I got it back, I didn't notice anything unusual of how it performed or anything like that, but about a month later some problems happened. It needed a O ring valve or something like that, and an engine mount. The car was EXTREMELY slow, under full throttle it wouldn't move as it should have. I took it too a guy, he fixed it up but when I got it back I still noticed a lack of power. I've bin using injector cleaner and it kind of worked, the power is a little bit more noticeable but not as when I first got it. I got it remapped recently, I can feel the extra power but it seems as if it struggles to pick up. Under full throttle, the power is sort of linear, you don't get that surge as I said earlier. Also on the motorway, I did a 60 mile journey and when I floored it, a HUGE black smoke cloud came out and I mean it was quite a lot of smoke! So I don't know what that means.

Anyways guys, I need help here! I need my E46 to perform at its best like before! Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    E46330D's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330D
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    AUTOMATIC