Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    topazcompact's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e46 compact
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

So my name is raymond, I currently drive a mk2 vw caddy pick up with custom flip paint and all the usual mods but its falling apart and I've got BM fever

I spotted a topaz blue compact siting near a friends house with a smashed windscreen and wrecked bonnet, to be honest it looked like a hit and run car but I decided to leave a note on it to see if it was for sale. To my suprise the guy phoned me that night and said I could take it for 3 if I want it. Me and a friend went to check it out, m sport half leather black intèrior and 120k on the clock, turned out he bought it for £1800 about a year ago and used it daily with no issues untill he was coming down the motorway and the bonnet blew back and smashed the windscreen and it had trouble starting ever since. Me and my pal quietly came to the conclusion that the problem was just low power from the battery. So I told the guy it needs a lot of work and I only have 280 on me but can take it away right now. So the deal was done and we towed it away using my pals z3 lol... that was a sight to behold.

So got it started and ticking over within an hour with no dash lights Ive since had a new windscreen fitted and sourced a mint second hand bonnet which matched perfect. I've taken a wee drive around and its aas smooth as can be with no knocks or bangs so its ready for the MOT and taxing... not bad for a total spend so far of £480.

Last edited by topazcompact; 18-04-2013 at 23:33.

2. Remove Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Elysium's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Compact 325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

Bargain mate, well done! Check out the e46 section for a few more compacts!