BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Not Old Enough to Drive, but hey??:D

Tags
heyd
885 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  DoLLaRz 
#1 ·
Hi guys

My name is Musa, im 17 in Feb 09 and will be learning on and recieving a 1998 e36 318i touring. It my mum's old car, but it has full BMW service history so it still drives like new. I am probably going to do a few modifications to it but nothing regarding the mechanicals, just visual and sound.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum:D

I hope I may be able to be of some help to you. My car started as a 318is and i'm really pleased with how it's developed over the 6 years i've owned it. Feel free to browse through the pics and write up in my User profile details ( click on my name in top left of this post, select view public profile in the drop down box, and then click on car specifications).

Any questions post away on the forum, this is a really helpfull site:thumbsup

Be sure to post up some pictures too:D

Follow this information http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-post-pictures-and-add-signatures-or-t2682/

#5 ·
Welcome aboard Musa.

You're lucky to be learning in and getting such a great car, but Jesus H. Macy, that is gonna cost a bomb to insure! Have you got any quotes for insurance yet? I think it may be prohibitively extortionate!

#6 ·
The exterior is still original:lol

The interior cost £1300 that included the fibreglass work on the rear shelf, bootbuild and custom door builds:D

My mate's ( two cousins ) used to be in business unfortunately they had to stop trading:frown They were called Autovision Styling, they helped produce several feature cars in magazines such as PBMW, Redline and fast car. They even did work on some of the Redline cars (including one of the resprays on the Skyline IIRC)

The two lads, younger than me, were extremely good at what they did. I'll see if I can find some pics of their own cars - Green Toyota MR2 and a Jag XK8 on 22" RYM's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.