BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Not been around for years so better reintroduce myself!

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  RYM 
#1 ·
Evening all!

I was around this forum when it first started back in 2007 but kinda drifted away. I have been doing lots of catching up on various build threads etc.. on here and the forums so busy now its great!:cool

I'm not new to the scene and am on various other BM forums but for those that dont know me I'm building quite a special e36. Started out as a 318is now has an S62 mocked up in the bay, the wheels are 19" centre locking touring car wheels and the interior going to be tan leather & carbon with some uber rare Recaro A8's taking pride of place in the front.

The cars FAAAAR from finished! So dont expect to see it at any shows this year! LOL

#11 ·
Erm, heres a couple pictures, there are 1000's I've taken but I wont post them all LOL

The first theme was 'Euro', 10x17 RH ZW1's but since then I've changed my mind and now going for a race slag/Uber luxury feel.

Very brief run down of the spec
E39 M5 engine
Air ride suspension
19" Touring car centre lock wheels (from Steve Sopers BMW!!)
Loads of custom bodywork - Fiat Barrchetta door handles, flared arched, E46 couple facelift front end conversion the list is endless haha
Interior, tan leather & carbon, custom rollcage, Recaro A8 seats, big old stereo install

#15 ·
Looks rude mate :thumbsup

When do you plan on having it finished by?

Or is it an as and when project?

:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.