BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Noob greetings from Staffs.

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  vauxfan 
#1 ·
Hi all, been lurking for a while but now have my E92 335i M Sport Coupe. Have owned a BMW R1150GS bike for years but due to a car accident I cant ride it now so needed something to replace it and to use as every day transport and this ticks all the boxes and some.

Black grills to match the Shadowline around the windows, IMO chrome looks out of place with it.

Black leather interior, sorry no pis so imagine it.;)

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks folks.

Yep, well spotted, just off the Brindley Road on one of the few carparks that don't try to rip the sump out.

I love the m sport 335s, just not a fan of the rear spoiler sorry!, i prefer the sleek clean rear, or lip spoiler. but thats just mho! but car is awsome, you must be well happy with your flying machine!
Took me a while to decide on the spoiler and I am pleased with it and it'e not too in your face and not seen many with them fitted. Looks better from this angle.

Only downside is the 19" runflats in this area as the roads are dreadful but once out the county it is a different story as the roads are much better. But riding a bike teaches you to avoid potholes.

#10 ·
I love the m sport 335s, just not a fan of the rear spoiler sorry!, i prefer the sleek clean rear, or lip spoiler. but thats just mho! but car is awsome, you must be well happy with your flying machine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.