BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie rs4 owner

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Martyn D. 
#1 ·
hi everyone on here, im ray an audi rs4 owner, ive had the old girl since new and was thinking of getting a bmw next, now ive had a e36 m3 and a e46 m3 and tbh i thought they were a bit puffy, a bit limpwristed compared to the audi, so was thinking of a e90 m3, although thats only the same power as me rs4, would i be better getting an m5, also the rwd worries me i prefer front tbh or 4wd any comments, cheers ray

#13 ·
tbh i think the audis are boring!!!, they look ok, but nothing exciting about them, 4wd tend to be for people who can't handle rwd, safe really, you say the rs4 is better than the m3 e36 and e46! well both cars are over 10years old, and there design and tech is of the same period!, rs4 is alot newer. the e90 m3 in the dry would kick the rs4s arese, as most 4wd are slower in the dry due to the extra weight of the 4wd system, an m5 is an animal and there are plenty of videos on youtube of the r8 getting its arse handed to it by the m5!, so i can't imagine the rs4 would be much of a contender!! but i also can't seem to know whether your here to try and stir things with the constant rs4 being great, or wether i have misunder stood you??

#17 ·
Your calling a bmw puffy and your partner wants a pink skyline lmfao!

You clearly like power and German engineering and must have shares in oil.

Think you need to go test driving and see what ticks the box for you I have a "wimpy" 328Ci e46 and love it to bits, second BMW I've had and will definitely be considering another for my next car!

#22 ·
I think we'll call it a day there gents.
Audimaster, you're welcome to ask a technical question in the relevant sections if you need any info on BMW's, as for games and insults we don't do those here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.