Car Details
    muppetmk1's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330d sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:
    Hi there !!
    I'm new to this forum and fairly new to this bmw ownership . So I thought I'd better join up with a forum to see what goes on !!, So here's alittle about me and what I've bought , I've been into my VW's since my test really ,owning 3x mk2 16v's , a bn2 ,bn4 , bn5.5 passat ,a renault 11 turbo ... yes it broke regually .And my toy a mk1 gti with a g60 lump that I still own ,
    My last passat started to wear out so the time came to replace it , And I couldn't really find anything I liked to replace it ..until my boss at work said he was selling his 51 plate 330d sport touring , And that got me thinking it was low milage had the auto box rebuilt , but was cat c as it had burned out inside , having been repaired some years ago it was starting to go rusty outside and so i thought better of it , So i decided on a spec , MUST HAVE black leather and a manual gearbox , Six months went by and having looked at cars that had had a hard life , or been clocked or had galactic mileage or the wrong spec , I'd almost given up then i found a black saloon , with cream leather and a auto box, it was nice but the wrong spec so , I booked a test drive and checked autotrader to forward it on to a friend to see what they thought ... then i spotted mj

it was very local ,330d sport with 93k on the clock and history , late 2003 so its the 204 bhp with 6 speed manual box , black leather ,black cube trim , winter pack and hardon karmon stereo it was more than i wanted to pay but the best i'd seen in the correct spec , I tore the dealers arm off

So during ownership , I've refurbed th wheels ( done by pristine in milton keynes ), bought 2 new continental sport conact 5 tires , and today it did a whoopsie and turned on the traction control light and the handbrake warning in yellow ,which turned out to be the dsc pressure sensor in the master cylinder so no big deal !!

And i love it
    A BMW newbie .... but i'm learning fast

2. Remove Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Car Details
    payno's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    M3 Evo S Type R
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998 2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual Auto