BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Newbie (kind of) e36 owner

708 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  m44lee 
#1 ·
Hi

Been on the forum a while now,but not really an active user as my previous bmw didn't really offer too much inspiration.It was a very nice looking 320d...but that was about it,looked nice,drove nice,economical but that lead it to be something that just got me from a to b whilst my mx5 turbo took up most of my interest.

So yesterday it was sold,yet i'd be lying if i said i wasn't sad to see it go...

So a couple of hours later and this was bought....

328 msport auto

gave it a good polish and couldn't believe just how immaculate it was!!

So i wont be doing too much to it.I like the wheels so i think they are staying but want to lower it,just not sure what drop will look nice..any suggestions??I'd like the arches to just about sit level with the tyre i preferably.

Other mods will include,black grilles,smoked indicators,m3 splitter and a decent stereo install.

I also part own another e36 328 which was saved from the scrap heap to use on track...

eat tarmac!!

So...thats me,thanks,rich

See less See more
#6 ·
smart e36, did it come off ebay? i was watching one on there based in birmingham. looked very similar lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.