316i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Hey everyone,

I am a very new BMW owner, after wanting one for many years. My brother was a huge BMW fan so I grew up with a passion for them.

However with learning to drive and wanting to stick to a smaller car a BMW was always just out of reach.

A few years back I looked at a BMW Z3 and an MR2 roadster, I didn't like the handling on the Z3 so went with the MR2......personal choice so please don't beat me Anyway couple of weeks ago some complete idiot wrote her off and my insurance company were being a nightmare so I needed to find a good car that was cheap.

I managed to find a lovely clean looking BMW 316i compact and went to see it the other day, fell in love and drove her home last night! Being a fan of mods she will be my little project car, though i've learned a lesson with the MR2 and won't be spending a fortune on it!

Here is a pic as she is now

Currently has 18" alloys which were fitted little under a year ago, I have to say up close these look huge! Alot bigger than I would have gone for personally but I do love the style of the alloys.

Very few mods worth mentioning at the moment as it is mainly stock but I am planning on a few styling mods, mainly the interior as at the moment it isn't quite my cuppa tea!

It has a few slight issues, the rear window rubber needs replacing, the electric mirrors don't work but otherwise it is in excellent condition for the year!

Really glad I found this forum!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Joe9087's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320ci M-Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual