330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    M/T
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Hi all,

Bought myself a nice Y reg 330ci this week and picking her up on Saturday, used to own a Civic Type R EP3 and was tuned for track ready, unfortunately I crashed that before I got a chance to go onto track and decided to sell that and move onto something more sensible and sort of fade out from the tuning sence

I used to own a 318ti before the CTR so not entirely new to BMW's but still a newbie for a lot of BM's stuff

I'm based in sheffield and go to Nottingham often to see the girlfriend.

The 330ci currently has M3 alloys on (however all 4 are the narrower front's), LED rear lights and some smoke indicator (bought like this)
    Got some really doggy 'SPORT UHP' tyres on the front and yoko parada spec 2 on the back, soooooo strange that the combo I will replace them with Uniroyal Rainsport 2 when they're due

Not really looking to mod this one as I've spent way too much money on the CTR before and lost alot when I sold it, and this is a 330ci not a M3 so won't do any performance mods, maybe a carbon intake (simota/ BMC CDA) and a remap at the max, I've heard the OEM exhaust is good, will try to get the other pipe wide open when I have chance but I'm not too overly bother with that

Maybe a set BBS LM rep (anyone can guide me to a good cheap set? 18") and some other cosmetic stuffs...

Thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

rm1
    Dr of BMW
    Car Details
    rm1's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    best mods i have done are uprated arb's they roll a lot as standard and a weighted gearknob, good luck with the thing.

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    keithlou's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    M/T
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rm1 View Post
    best mods i have done are uprated arb's they roll a lot as standard and a weighted gearknob, good luck with the thing.
    Hi, rear arb you mean? Any specific item you can recommend, I too had a uprated R-ARB on my civic and the difference is noticeable (stiffer, more willing) but that was a front wheel drive

I think the bushes on the 330 could be on its way out, haven't check yet, haven't even drive it yet lol, will give it some miles and see what I think, if bushes need replacing then might do that first, 'handling' doesn't really bother me too much after crashing my track prep EP3 :( Sort of lost motivation into tuning, just want something nice and comfy that can get me from A to B, with some power and reasonable good control....

And yes the clubsport gear knob is in my to-do list, I have a ebay short shifter too so will put that on

thanks