BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

NewBee

479 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TonyS 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am new here but have been lurking for a while to pick up some tips and tats for the new to me e46.

This site has been very useful so far and i hope to give back what i have now to keep this site going as the collective user driven mashup of information that it is.

I am from Sutton Coldfield in the West Mids and i work in I.T. i know a bit about auto electronics and vehicle mechanics, i am intrigued by the way the CAN Bus functions on these motors and hope to introduce a few new devices to the network as time goes by.

So, if anybody needs any techy advice that they cant find elsewhere i will do my best to answer these for you if i know them and also if anybody in the area needs their car putting on diagnostics for anything i have an INPA setup and the BMW TIS ready to rock and roll.. only supports the OBD2 sockets though as i dont have the round type so bear that in mind.

I do have a question also that has not yet been answered but i will ask that in the appropriate section. Its to do with the brake wear indicators, just for a heads up if ya think you might know.

Cheers all, Don
:D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.