323i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    Hello all,

I am new to all this BMW 'talk' as I have only recently purchased my BMW a few days ago. Reason I have never been interested in BMW is lack of knowledge on price and insurance but always been a dream of mine. I always thought I'd be having an Astra VXR or an old honda civic sport of some sort but upon talking to my neighbor who drives a WV Carrado and his pride and joy BMW M3 03 reg he guided me towards the right BMW and gave me a buyers guide and browsed the internet looking for the right BMW.

After browsing the internet auto trader piston heads etc I cam across a seller who lives a mile away. A T reg 323i M sport Listed for 1700 reduced to 1495 for quick sale due to his next BMW taking up his drive space then upon viewing and a lot of negotiating I purchased my first BMW for 1200. Reduced due to cracked front bumper, strip on roof faded, tear in leather on drivers seat and small amounts of rust in drivers side rear arch-well. I have all the service history, MOT and recipes for the last 9 years.

I spent about 4 and a half hours yesterday giving her a makeover. Wash and clean polish and a wax, windows, the hover of its life, restored all plastics bumper car etc etc and ofc my personal numberplate put on.

Things to do - T-cut/buff the roof scuff out, anti-rust the wheel arches or even grind down and repaint, Fiberglass repair on the bumper, chip work on the bonnet and finally tidy up under the bonnet, clean etc etc.

Day 1- ( Pictures without the black trim cleaned )

IMG_0937.jpgIMG_0938.jpgIMG_0939.jpgIMG_0940.jpgIMG_0941.jpg

Will upload the 'bad photos' later on today.

All criticism and help is welcome looking forward to getting to know you all.
    First car - Vauxhaull Astra 1.7CDTI 54 reg. ( Courtesy of my father ) Late 2009- Now ( still in household )
    Second car - Vauxhaull Astra 1.6p 60 reg. ( Finance car for motorway ) Late 2010 - March 2013
    Current car - BMW 323I 2.5 T reg my pride and joy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    e36narv's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupé

Thanks
    hi mate, welcome to the forum!!!! Nice little deal you got yourself there, looking forward to seeing her perfected.

Narv
    Ride...
    1999 E36 318iS Coupe
    I.C.E...
    Alpine CDE-113BT
    Fusion PP-16004 Amp - Fusion PP-CM525 Components, Rockford Fosgate Fanatic 6x9s
    Crunch PZ-1600.1D Amp - JBL GT5-12

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    blacksimus's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i Msport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    MANUAL
    Car Body Type:
    COUPE
    Images