Model of Car:
    330ci clubsport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    How accurate is the mpg counter on these? I can average 30mpg driving steady, getting about 24 normal driving.

Definitely need a remap, starting to feel a little sluggish now that im getting used to it. Been testing it with full tc off, so easy to control if it does step out

Same here, not really had the music turned up, that 6 is a nice enough soundtrack

The dirty diesel was a really nice drive tbh, ive always hated diesels but this one was nice, plenty of lazy power.

Think ive got plenty of small things to be replacing on mine. Car seems to have bad tramlining, quite lurchy on the roads. Not sure whether its tyres, bushes, drop links, or apparently the lower section of the steering rack can cause problems.

You seen any recommended tyre pressure setups? Used to have 32 front and 30 back on the ep3.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    keithlou's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    M/T
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Not see how accurate the mpg is for this car but I guess fairly accurate, I get like 16 mpg for a short round town drive and about 28 for motorway lol, have to give it some in first and second gear to move this thing

I haven't had any moment in this car yet, I turned the tc off the other day but it drives the same nor I'm brave enough to make the back end slide lol, and I had a little problem which scared me for a bit, was driving normally then all the warning lights on dash showed up so I pulled up and turn off the engine, can't start it again and make all sort of strange things, bump started it and parked it up a hill near home for easier bump start the day after lol, did my homework at and think its a low/dead battery, ring the dealer up and without mention all the problems he said 'new battery' instantly so cleared the car needed one before he sold me it, brought car in next day changed it and everythings good again

And kerbed my left front m3 alloy as well!!! Although not bad but things like this bug me a lot

If you're gonna remap it let me know what you think after you do it, as mine i think I need replace the vanos seals frist which I don't have time to sort at the moment, after that a remap is on the list

Yeah mine tramlines a bit as well I guess are the crappy front tyres it has at the mo, but also heard that the front wishbone bushes need replacing when the car done a bit of miles so could've that too, I'm not too bother by it at the mo

I've however change the gear knob to a 'zhp' one which is shorter and a little heavier which defo make the gear change easier and more feel

Tyre pressure it has sticker at the door? I can't remember exactly how much and I have 225/40 all around, I went for 36 psi all around which feels ok, I guess you need about 36 psi front and 39 psi rear

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    bmw my bitch's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    z4 3.0i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertible
    Thanks
    Hi Tenzo and welcome, where abouts in Barnsley you from ?

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Tenz0's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci clubsport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    Averaging 25.5 in mine. Average driving. Next tank will get some beans :p

I've seen the vanos seals on ebay for about 25quid so I'm going to get them and fit them at the same time as the thermostat. Should see a big improvement

Lol, the cheeky gets.

Can I be cheeky and ask if I can try your alloys on? Can't decide whether or not black will look ok. Seen some pics of dark chrome ones (shadow chrome) on estoril blue, decisions decisions :p

Think I'm gunna try and find a complete bush kit for sale at some point, when cash becomes more free. Same with the shifter, more research is needed.

Pics of gearknob?

Hidi hi bmw my bitch I'm from wombwell. You?

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    z4 3.0i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertible
    Thanks
    Wombwell too naer the large Tesco.
    ooops near

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Tenz0's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci clubsport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    Nice one. I'm near the go kart track.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    z4 3.0i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertible
    Thanks
    Will keep an eye out for ya . I played football there for many a year,and had a few laughs in club house at the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234