BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

New Owner E46 330i MSport Touring

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Kevin Whittaker 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've just picked up my new car, a 330i MSport Touring with some ACSchnitzer add ons.

The drive back from the previous owners house was through some great roads around Northumberland. Must say, I'm very impressed by the silky smooth engine and the refined drive.

Cheers!

Rich

#4 ·
Always liked BMW tourings. The whole thing about actually being able to carry stuff around, fold down seats and general 3 series handling despite the (I dont want to say estate as it isnt a word any BMW exec would use) extra facilities.

Very nice car, and welcome by the way.

#8 ·
Well thanks for the welcome folks, seems like a friendly forum on here.

I'm loving the car so far, the engine is a delight and suits perfectly for what I'm after. It took me long enough to decide what car to get and I'm pleased I went for this one, the previous owner was meticulous about his cars and it shows.

Cheers

Rich

#16 ·
Hey man, very apt with your message there, absolutely true, you can't enjoy these things in life unless your health is good enough to do so - I've just returned from a CT angiogram with more MRI's due of my neck and head soon, pretty scary but I'm sure fixable. In the meantime indeed, health to enjoy:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.