BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

new member :-)

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  krausey 
#1 ·
Hi, my name's Justin and I'm an alcoholic.....oh, wrong forum :duh. I've had my 323i for a couple of months now. Its pretty much my 1st sensible car for years after restoring and building stripped out, track prepped (real) minis, jap street slags (rx7 and an Mr2 turbo) and a crazily underated Italian hatch (mk2 fiat uno turbo) amongst others. By trade I'm a photographer and I also dj and produce dubstep and other hype bass genres and play around the country, Europe and in the US a couple of times. Anyways.......Hi !

#4 ·
As crazy as it sounds (being a togger an' all) I actually don't have any great pics of it as it is now, mainly because it's pretty much boggo apart from a set of 18" m6 rims and the crystal front indicators (I bought the wrong ones lol, I wanted the ones with the black backing, but got the chrome :doh (will replace them at some point, but they were a reet pig to get out in the 1st place so not sure it will be happening for a while :sarcastic).

Aside from this pic taken on my mobile (used in my sig) and then converted to b&w I only have a couple I took whilst out on another shoot but I have no idea where they are and they're not on this comp. I'll have a hunt for them soon.

#7 ·
hi there krausey, welcome to the forums :thumbsup

What's a 'togger' (I know what a todger is!!)
Let me try and translate Neal............"togger" is an abbreviation for photographer :hihi
and as for.....'dubstep and other hype bass genres'..........
Electronic dance music
nothing to do with AC/DC I guess...........
that must one of your other forums Neal :rofl

#11 ·
Welcome :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.