BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Amos 
#1 ·
Good morning everyone.

I-ve been surfing this forum for more than 1 year and now decided to join. I'm Edward from London. I hope I-ll find some good information on this forum.
I am a Mercedes owner ( C200k Sport and E280Sport ) but thinking of changing dunno what yet...3 or 5 Series. With your help, if I may, I-ll have to choose something good.
So, guys, what BMW would you recommend me for a start ? 325D or 525D ? I-ll have to choose before 21st of Sept as my new work car as I-ve been given this opportunity. They suggested to me any Audi a4/6, Bmw 3/5 or Mercedes C . As I have 2 Mercs, i-d like to go for a BMW. No offence to anyone in here !
Thank you kindly for your advices .

Regards,

Edward

#4 ·
welcome mate, you limited to just the 3/525d?

Reactions: EddieK
#11 ·
Had the chance to drive an S8...what a car ! Dear God ! But with UK roads...c-mon ! Such a shame. Thats why I really don-t know what to get now. 525D sounds OK for me. I -d love to hear some real facts such as: BMW service prices, Customer Service, tyre wear ( i suppose its the same as Merc ) . I-ll have to test drive some models soon :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.