BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

New Member old car!

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Hi All!

Have had my 323 Touring for two and a half years now and has performed faultlessly.!! Had a mere 68k on it when i bought it and now racked up to 92k nearly. I am most impressed at how easy they are to work on. I previously had Audi's as my daily drivers. Since purchase i've had no problems with MOT-time and only routine parts to replace.

On that subject - how easy are discs, pads and rear springs to change!!! took me a total of 90 minutes to swap the lot! :D This car i use pretty much all the time for the day-to-day driving and towing my beloved speed boat.

My other mode of transport is a collection of Toyota MR2's ... some more radical than others.

Anyway, i suppose the cars' reliability is the reason why i've not signed up on here for sooooo long (and probably explains why i'm on the MR2 forums all the time lol) ... Yep she has a problem but will stick that in a separate post :)

Thanks for having me :thumbsup

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.