New Member just sayin hi to all.

Notices

Thread: New Member just sayin hi to all.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. New Member just sayin hi to all. 
    BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    chopperharris77's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528 SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Hi every1, Just joined and have'nt really got a clue how to use this site, but im really impressed with the ammount of information stored within these pages . My name is Mike and im from Merseyside in the UK, I own a (99) BMW 528se, i have made sensible changes to it, which are, Cat back custom stainless exhaust, M5 boot lip spoiler, M5 rear light clusters, M6 wheels, CCFL angel eyes with xenon conversion, and the main one in my opinion which is'nt visable is the LPG conversion, this was fitted just over a year ago, and was very temprimental to begin with, but after several trips back to the garage it now runs beautifully on both petrol and gas with no noticable performance drop while running on LPG, and its also half the price of petrol, so happy days . Feel free to pop in and say hi, just interested in hearing other peoples views on the E39 models. So thanks for reading and speak soon, Mike.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

e28
    Formerly known as Freddybear
    Car Details
    e28's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525e
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    hey Mike get some piccies up - lpg you lucky sod!
    BFUK Nightshift Crew member

1997 e36 318ti 140 bhp 130 lb/ft Re-mapped (Sold)

1997 e39 540i Touring 286 bhp 310 lb/ft (Sold)

1985 e28 525e 125 bhp 177 lb/ft Lowered on Apex springs, Style 5's, Subtle tinting

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    blackbeauty328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    I like the sound of LPG and no loss of power cheaper tax to am I correct ??. pot some piccies up of her and welcome

Mods: CCFL kit, 8000k HID kit,Delensed, Tinted indicators, Smoked side repeaters, Red/White rears, 17" BBS RC 041 split rims black with silver lip, Medium smoke rear tints, E46 boot lip spoiler, Debadged rear, Hottuning coilovers dropped 62mm on the front and 102mm on the rear, K&N Induction Kit, Scorpion Cat-Back,Full De-Cat, Sony GT929U headunit, Two 12" JBL subwoofers in custom tubes,Alpine amp, Led interior bulbs.
    To do: Refurb alloys, Get Black and White BMW badges

5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528 SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    hi and thanks for the welcome, im not sure how to post pictures mate ??? And as for the cheaper tax, you must be joking, it was only a few years back our government would give you money towards getting your car LPG converted, all be it in the most stupid way possible,long story, but now there are no grants and no reductions in road tax because they now think there are more eco friendly fuel options, so i just had it done for me really, its only worth doing if your planning on keeping the car for a resonable time so your able to re-coup the cost of the conversion, mine was around £1900, it can be done cheaper but you hear so many horror stories of cars that are never the same i took it to a guy i knew was good, but on the plus side i recently went on a run, and covered 170 miles and it only cost me £15 to refil the tank not bad at all for a 2.8 lol.
    Can any1 tell me how to post photos please ?? and i'll get some up, thanks again, Mike.

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    upload them to photobucket.com then hover over the picture and copy the IMG CODE its 4th down in the list :-)

Mods: CCFL kit, 8000k HID kit,Delensed, Tinted indicators, Smoked side repeaters, Red/White rears, 17" BBS RC 041 split rims black with silver lip, Medium smoke rear tints, E46 boot lip spoiler, Debadged rear, Hottuning coilovers dropped 62mm on the front and 102mm on the rear, K&N Induction Kit, Scorpion Cat-Back,Full De-Cat, Sony GT929U headunit, Two 12" JBL subwoofers in custom tubes,Alpine amp, Led interior bulbs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blackbeauty328i For This Useful Post:

chopperharris77 (25-02-2010)

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528 SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    ok,,, dont think i did i that way, but i think there are some up there now, let me know if i've done it right

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    nope no pictures

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    ahh i see youve posted them to your album on your profile am i correct?? il post them in the thred here for you so people can see them easier.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackbeauty328i For This Useful Post:

e28 (25-02-2010)

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528 SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    yeah i thought that was where i was meant to put them lol. Im not very good on the comps, i know the basics, but when you start talking about buckets and threads im lost haha, thanks anyway ;-)

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    its just easier to upload pictures into the threads when you need to becuase it saves people hunting around your profile finding them and make sure you title your threads correctly or they will get closed ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast