Model of Car:
    735iSE Auto
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hi Guys - I have been a member of another BMW Forum since 1996 and stumbled to this one while searching - and thought I would have a go at this forum.
    My immediate thought was to try and sell my car to another BMW enthusiast but after reading the rules I dont want to break them so i will stay a member while I still have my car and try and help anyone who wants help if i can.

I have owned my BMW 735 for 14 years now and love her compared to other cars I have owned she is great - so much so I bought another 2 for spares as they are now getting old and parts hard to get hold of.

when I got her back in 1998 I had a LPG conversion done so she runs on petrol or LPG - same performance half the cost ( was only 25p per litre when i had the conversion done)

I will try and add some photos through the pics but have a link here for anyone to see her.

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    threeseven's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    323i SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Fantastic motor I had a 92 735i. Still miss it

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Doblo's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e30 2.5 & e46 316ti coupe
    Year of Manufacture:
    old
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    Thanks
    Welcome to BF, i bet your glad that you had the lpg conversion done back then.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    j_m_drake's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    735iSE Auto
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hi Doblo - yes the conversion cost me back then just over a grand and i recon i got my money back over about 1 years and have had another 13 years out of it - the only problem i had with it was I had a engine fault a few years later - running rough so took it to then Rydale BMW in Cardiff for a diagnostic check and they said it was a dirty air flow meter and that they had cleaned it - But when i went to pick up the car I drove about half a mile and the car back fired so much it actually blew apart the back box on the exhaust - so I ended up limping home after speaking to BMW and I bought another car with original BMW exhaust which was in really good condition as it was cheaper to buy another car than it was to replace the exhaust and i swapped over the exhaust myself and as compensation BMW collected the car for me and dropped it off at my house . I didn't use BMW again after that I serviced the car myself and bought Carsoft diagnostic equipment myself. and I ended up with another complete car for spares which has been a godsend over the years.
    I then a few years later was offered another 7 series for spares which had been written off so I have that one as well which again I have used spares from as it was really looked after.