Model of Car:
    328i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    Just recently bought a Montreal blue 328 Sport after being a Honda man for the last 3 years. Car is very solid overall with only a slight bit of rust starting on one of the rear arches (I suspect it's had a respray at some point). I have a wee list of things to do to her including brakes (anyone recommend good disc/pad upgrade?). Car feels nice and torquey coming from a Honda, but is just shy if being faster than my last civic!

The general plan is to keep her tidy with subtle mods/upgrades. Would also like to get the leather back to its former glory if someone could point me in the right direction?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Spirit's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e36 323i se saloon
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,212 Posts
    welcome and looks a tidy one.i recommend pagid pads/disc or red stuff pads and brembo disc like i have also

get a 325 m50 inlet manifold and remapped with a big bore throttle body fitted and it will be a round 230 bhp and pull like a train.
    get us cams and m3 exhaust and good induction kit and 250/260 is easily achievable and would make your civic feel like a saxo

Andy

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    will88's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    I have some Brembo discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads which are fairly new. I bought them new for my 325i about a month before I parked her up and started breaking her for parts... Front discs are ventilated, rears are solid. Done 500 miles max.
    When good boys and girls who love their cars finally clear the Pearly Gates, their dream machines will be waiting for them to enjoy. No cops or cameras. Just beautiful roads, engine warmed, fuel needle stuck on full. Forever and ever