BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

New guy - BMW E46 330ci Sport "Stahl Grau"

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MTec B 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Newbie here, just to ask for some help really...... I mainly drive a Honda Civic (8th Gen, spaceshippy style one :)). But have BMW's for years (E36 316i, then the E39 520i SE and now an E46 330ci Sport :D Love it!). I love the naturally aspirated grunt of the BM's and my favourite of all was my first 316i, it had the last lot of engines (with the 1.8 instead of the 1.6 in it, although badged as such), BM apparently did this to get rid of the leftover engines as they were changing to the E46.... or so I was told.

I hope to have fun here :)

ATB,
Tom

#7 ·
Thanks it comes from my biggggg hobby. :) Historical research :) I collect medals etc. and research the former owners, they are all unknown soldiers to begin with until I have 'revived them'. I know it's boring, but it what all my study has lead me too :)

I'll keep an eye out too, I'm around Sevenoaks way. It's a nice colour, it just a cut above the 'ordinary' silver, into the more Prussian tones. BTW I only got the sport coz the guy who originally ordered mine and a Z3 for his GF couldn't afford them both and so just bought the Z3......... it was for sale quite cheaply (but still didn't have a CD changer!)

ATB,
Tom

#8 ·
hello matey, any piccies of the car..

I kinda wish I'd help out and got a 330Ci Sport, or even a clubsport. But alas, I've got the 328i and love it to bits :)

I've only been here a matter of weeks myself and they are a really helpful bunch these lot!

JP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.