HI, im dean and new to the forum I have recently purchased my second bmw 1996 328 cabriolet after regretting selling my last one , im from Lowestoft Suffolk spend a lot off my time around the Norwich area, if anyone is ever up or meeting for photo shoots etc

Im after some advise and opinions on certain mods and things I can do to my car at the minute ive only got a remap off my mate who runs a tuning company in Lowestoft (tune-it-up) so basically have a blank canvass the car only has 74k full history from new 2 previous owners only down side is electric roof is a pain and rear arches are scabby

ive recently purchased a m-tech kit, m-tech lights (front, rear, side), mtech side mouldings, I have messaged alpina 527 about a m50 conversion

in the next few weeks the car will be fitted with coilovers and some new alloys currently looking at 3sdm's 0.01's and also going for a full respray in matte/satin white

I just wondered if anyone got any advise or opinions about what ive done and got planned so far