Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hi, just a quick introducton after buying an E90 320d SE in a graphite grey colour.

This is my first BMW after trialing new manafacturers following an incident with Fords damaging one of my cars (and denying responsibility) and trying to blag work that didn't need to be completed when i put 2 cars in for MOT.

Sadly i have been a Ford fan almost my whole life and owned more Fords than i can remember with my favourite so far being a Ford Racing Puma (basially a wide arched rare edition track-ish spec Puma with only 500 made, hand built by Tickford)

Anyway after being stitched up my Ford i decided German was the way to go, i had a Octavia vRS which to be honest i loved but chopped it in as it was a petrol and a bit juicy, anyway i've always heard reviews of the bmw 320d being a great engine so though i'd try on for myself, i've read the reviews of turbo failures and swirl flap probs in the E46 so decided to give the E90 a try...... so here i am.

I've always been a keen user of internet forums, attending meets and adding my knowledge to posts when needed but tbh i really have no clue on BMW's so forgive my naivity.

Jon

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Joe9087's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320ci M-Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,156 Posts
    Welcome to the forum mate

There's loads of stuff to read and learn on here so you'll be clued up on BMW's in no time.