BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

NEW - E36 Touring, Atlantis Metallic

Tags
atlantis
5K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  fwordm3 
#1 ·
Just signed up today and am showing my car. There's a few bits that need changing, 1st up are the wheels as they are disgusting (been wanting to change them for ages) but money always dictates....

Interior is black Leather with piped colour coding. I love it!
Any comments welcome.....:)

See less See more
#14 ·
Why on earth would you want to change those wheels?:confused

Welcome aboard, be sure to check out the mebers projects forum;)

:thumbsup
Don't like them because they are linked to the E46, want something non OEM that goes with the look but blimey wheels are expensive and cheap ones hard to find.

I have had a look at some projects and they look really good
Thanks RYM!

#20 ·
:thumbsup That is different.

Don't like them because they are linked to the E46, want something non OEM that goes with the look but blimey wheels are expensive and cheap ones hard to find.
My feelings as well, one of my pet hates is E46 wheels on an E36! However, if any car can pull it off yours can :thumbsup

Ian

#15 ·
heelllooo also from kent here (maidstone):thumbsup what front lip is that :-S lookslike a m3lip but with a extra bit underneath

G
#16 ·
Welcome mate, that is a lovely touring by far!! I think the wheels suit the car, it briefly distracts you that its a E36 which is something different :thumbsup. Just an idea for you but I trawled loads of pictures of my E36 before choosing wheels.

#21 ·
Cheers Dane and Ian!!!
The wheels are in a right state though as it was a woman who had the car before me (no offence ladies:D) and I won't have them refurbed - rather buy new. Have already got something in mind - just trying to persuade the wife....:chat:yes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.