Model of Car:
    e36
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    hi everyone my name is jordan from newcastle aged 20. Im currently serving in Afghanistan and im due back in a couple of month and really wanting an e36 coupe i love the way they sit when lowered but im put of from the high mileage and power from the 1.9.

cheers for the acceptance

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Welcome mate, e36's are smart just don't get a 1.9 4 cylinder engine you will regret it don't get me wrong it's still a bmw but you will be so much happier and have a lot more fun in the long run if you get a bigger litre even if you got to get a bit more cash together it's worth it

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    longy93's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e36
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    what is the 'best' litre to get im only 20 so insurance is a problem

5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yer I think all us youngsters have insurance problems, obviously the higher litre you get the better but like I said if you need an extra few hundred to insure a higher litre seriously wait until you have the extra money, just try and get a 320 or upwards the 320 is a 2.2 litre which I have and then you can get a 323 and a 325 which are both 2.5 a 328 and 330 but not shore what litre they are, ring your insurance company with a few reg plates of all litres and see what the difference is and if they won't insure you ring around some other company's because there will be a company out there that will insure you on anything, have you actually asked your insurance company yet because if your just thinking it's going to be expensive these bmw's arn't actually bad on insurance also if you thought it would be cheaper by saying you want third party fire and theft it can actually be cheaper on fully comp obviously answer the quote questions correctly but just remember one question answered differently can change the price significantly they will try squeeze every penny out of you for stupid reasons I normally go on compare the market and see what prices are on there because you can get really cheap good company's

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

Diamond BFuk Member
    Car Details
    petrolmarty's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    530d M Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    2006 December
    Transmission Type:
    automatic
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    Thanks
    Isn't it ridiculous that someone is old enough to be shot at but can't afford Insurance on a decent car because he's too 'young'. There should be a forces Insurance, where you can insure a V8 for £100 pa.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    longy93's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e36
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by petrolmarty View Post
    Isn't it ridiculous that someone is old enough to be shot at but can't afford Insurance on a decent car because he's too 'young'. There should be a forces Insurance, where you can insure a V8 for £100 pa.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    agreed lol i wish there was but unfortunately it costs more saying your in the armed forces.

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    longy93's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e36
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trower View Post
    Yer I think all us youngsters have insurance problems, obviously the higher litre you get the better but like I said if you need an extra few hundred to insure a higher litre seriously wait until you have the extra money, just try and get a 320 or upwards the 320 is a 2.2 litre which I have and then you can get a 323 and a 325 which are both 2.5 a 328 and 330 but not shore what litre they are, ring your insurance company with a few reg plates of all litres and see what the difference is and if they won't insure you ring around some other company's because there will be a company out there that will insure you on anything, have you actually asked your insurance company yet because if your just thinking it's going to be expensive these bmw's arn't actually bad on insurance also if you thought it would be cheaper by saying you want third party fire and theft it can actually be cheaper on fully comp obviously answer the quote questions correctly but just remember one question answered differently can change the price significantly they will try squeeze every penny out of you for stupid reasons I normally go on compare the market and see what prices are on there because you can get really cheap good company's
    are the 320's any good i love the e36 but people are saying the 1.9 engines are poo.