BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

New 335i se owner and member. Hello!

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  RxRampage 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there!

Just bought a 2006 335i se coupe. Wow.... I'm blown away with it.

43,000 miles, Manual box, Graphite grey, unmarked 19" 5 spokes, full black leather, Front+rear parking sensors, blue tooth, idrive, lighting pack with halo's, elec seats and a few more bits.

I'm just amazed how refined it can be and how monstrous it can be depending on how you choose to drive it.

My first BMW and what a BMW to start out with.

Well this is my first post and I look forward to the future in the forum!

Cheers.

Here are a few pics I took:

Here is one of my 93 RX7, i think they will be fighting each other for my attention :)

cheers.

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi there!

Just bought a 2006 335i se. Wow.... I'm blown away with it.

43,000 miles, Manual box, Graphite grey, unmarked 19" 5 spokes, full black leather, Front+rear parking sensors, blue tooth, idrive, lighting pack with halo's, elec seats and a few more bits.

I'm just amazed how refined it can be and how monstrous it can be depending on how you choose to drive it.

My first BMW and what a BMW to start out with.

Well this is my first post and I look forward to the future in the forum!

Cheers.
Sounds like a beautiful car!! I'm also with the guys on remap, it's really good :thumbsup not just on bhp but response is better too

#10 ·
Don't get your car re-mapped it doesn't need it. My advice is save your money and use it to buy an extended warranty when yours lapses. My 57 335i with 65000 on the clock has been 100% reliable to date (probably because its never been mapped) but there are horror stories out there with high pressure fuel pumps, turbos, injectors etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.