325ti SE 3dr
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Compact

Thanks
    Hi all,

Excited to be here. I just bought my first car today - its a 2002 325ti SE 3dr Auto 2.5 litre. It has only got 55k miles on it with full service history and 2 previous owners. I paid £2000 for the car and I am well pleased! It's a lovely car and I hope you guys agree this was a decent price to pay

I have done some research on the internet and there is not a lot of information about the model so if any one of you knows any known problems etc, that would be good to know.

I will post the pictures soon once I get the insurance sorted (I know this is going to kill me)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    eclat2008's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    hatchback

Thanks
    Congratulations - looks like you've got it for a good price - I've had mine for 3 years and now has 100k miles. I have had a few problems with it - the biggest one being a freak gearbox failure, I don't think you've got anything to worry about though - they're usually bullet proof (mine lost 1st gear) only doing a few miles per hour over a small speed bump. A snapped rear spring (possibly speed bumps again) and I've got an issue at the moment with what looks to be a throttle position sensor (hopefully).) They do have some electronic gremlins like all modern cars. Hope I haven't scared you off - It has still only cost me about £500 in total for all parts, labour and normal garage oil servicing throughout the last 3 years. With 55k it should be fine for at least another 150k!