BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

My first BMW, well kind of BMW.

Tags
kind
7K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  royland 
#1 ·
Hi there

I am new to BMW and to your forum. Never had rear wheel drive untill now either.

I have recently purchased a very well known E36.

Its the Reyland Cosworth built by Redline Magazine in early 2000 with the Turbo charged 2.0 Ford YB lump!

Its a fully stripped out track machine. Full cage, Buckets, stack dash, tank in boot, 9.5 inch wide wheels on rear .... ...... .......

Will get some pictures up when i can!:thumbsup

#3 ·
NOW I really want to see the pictures to this!!!

I love the YB engine!!! :hyper:hyper:jump:hyper:hyper Cant wait to see pictures!!!:thumbsup

#7 ·
Welcome :)

pics pics pics :hihi

#10 ·

My mate bought the car for his Garage MP motorsportz.
Bought it last year and never used it and had the Reyland stickers removed off the side and had his own garage plasterd across the side instead.

And just to get things straight the stickers are staying, It just wouldn't look right without em.

Will get round to giving you the engine low down soon. All i can say its a big spec engine!
Currently running around 350 bhp on dark green injectors and also have a set of grey injectors inorder to run 450BHP!

350 bhp is plenty for me as its my first ever rear wheel drive car!

I am a rear wheel drive convert now, front wheel drive is awfull! lmao:lol

Didn't think you guys would welcome me as my car has a ford lump under the hood.:)

#16 ·
And just to get things straight the stickers are staying, It just wouldn't look right without em.

Will get round to giving you the engine low down soon. All i can say its a big spec engine!
Currently running around 350 bhp on dark green injectors and also have a set of grey injectors inorder to run 450BHP!

350 bhp is plenty for me as its my first ever rear wheel drive car!

I am a rear wheel drive convert now, front wheel drive is awfull! lmao:lol

Didn't think you guys would welcome me as my car has a ford lump under the hood.:)
Not at all... I can bet most of us lot have driven fords...:thumbsup Maybe not liked them as much :hihi

But your more than welcome here!! Cant beat the Cossie YB engine mate! I would drop one in mine IF I could afford it...

I would like to see it without the stickers BUT its your lovely BMW/Cosworth :thumbsup

#25 · (Edited)
I have a standard BMW

I am the opposite to Royland...

I too have taken my first step into the world of BMWs in that I am now the proud owner of a beautiful 2002 530i SE...

Also my first ever automatic...

She is LOVELY!

No mods that I am aware of.

So the opposite end of the spectrum to Royland - Factory standard, I think... I need to upgrade the phone from the Nokia cradle to an iPhone, if this is possible.

I am very glad to be here...

Here she is:

#31 ·
I am the opposite to Royland...

I too have taken my first step into the world of BMWs in that I am now the proud owner of a beautiful 2002 530i SE...

Also my first ever automatic...

She is LOVELY!

No mods that I am aware of.

So the opposite end of the spectrum to Royland - Factory standard, I think... I need to upgrade the phone from the Nokia cradle to an iPhone, if this is possible.

I am very glad to be here...

Here she is:
Hi Peter, please start a new thread so we can welcome you properly, your post may very well get lost in here. :thumbsup

#29 ·
dont listen to him, I remember going backwards through a fence at 40 miles an hour as a youngster when the laws of physics finally reminded the car about the rules mid corner. All part of the learning curve :hihi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.