730i ,MONDEO TDCI 130
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995 , 2003
    Transmission Type:
    auto ,manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon, hatchback

Thanks
    ive ripped no one off and the car does not move i drive the peugeot partner and yes thats tax motd and insured for me

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Dr of BMW
    Car Details
    pangster's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    F20 M135i LCI
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RVSGavin View Post
    ive ripped no one off
    Gavin the links posted previously prove that this is clearly not the case. You also have a banned eBay account - they don't ban accounts operated by trustworthy people.

the car does not move i drive the peugeot partner and yes thats tax motd and insured for me
    so if the BMW doesn't move - how did it arrive at your house?

and if it doesn't move - why is it facing nose in on this picture:

and tail in on this one:

And we're not talking about the pug - we're talking about the BMW - you're not insured to drive it, it doesn't have tax or an MOT and you don't have a licence. Yet it seems to mysteriously reposition itself on your drive?.. You honestly seem to think that everyone else is as thick as you Gavin.

* 2016 BMW M135i LCI (F20): current
    * 2016 Mercedes Benz GLA 200d AMG Line (X156): current

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    RVSGavin's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    730i ,MONDEO TDCI 130
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995 , 2003
    Transmission Type:
    auto ,manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon, hatchback

Thanks
    i do have a provisional and i had some one help me turn it around in any case it should be going soon as i cannot afford to insure the car as they want £3000 just 3rd party

Dr of BMW
    Car Details
    pangster's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    F20 M135i LCI
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 885 Posts
    i do have a provisional and i had some one help me turn it around in any case it should be going soon as i cannot afford to insure the car as they want £3000 just 3rd party
    that old chestnut...

* 2016 BMW M135i LCI (F20): current
    * 2016 Mercedes Benz GLA 200d AMG Line (X156): current

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    binman's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330d SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    I like the phone in the centre arm rest, very 80s

Banned
    Car Details
    gavinsnemesis's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    what is quite scary Gavin is that you seem to have made a habit of ripping people off, then denying it even though its true....

You've also made a habit of driving without a licence, without insurance, without an MOT and committed numerous motoring offences - Then you deny it and tell eveybody you are a reformed character, then end up in HMP Risley - Whilst still lying about the reasons.... (First off it was "An old motoring offence" and later on it was because you failed to stop)

You are without a doubt a habitual offender and more than that you are a habitual liar and a charlatan.

The BMW you have on your driveway is once again Uninsured, has no tax and has no MOT (Therefore CANNOT legally have been turned round on the driveway)

It seems to be a recurring theme with you and your mates, on your Youtube video the vehicle N844KCN parked on the periphery of the video is also shown as not insured..

I advise anybody to have no dealings with this guy whatsoever, his previous speaks for itself to be honest. The best thing this forum could do is remove him or limit his selling/buying access.

The bloke is without a doubt the biggest con artist I have come across within the motoring community in terms of repeatedly ripping members of community forums off. He shows as much respect for the internet forums no doubt as he does his local community with his driving and repeat offences.

Then again, bearing in mind his ex has made the comments shown on the rovertech forum.... http://www.rovertech.net/forum/viewt...984761#p984761 It would appear that he is not a nice person to know in any context..

Beware Bimmer members

PS. Nice find Pangster

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gavinsnemesis For This Useful Post:

pangster (13-09-2009)

Bimmer Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinsnemesis View Post
    what is quite scary Gavin is that you seem to have made a habit of ripping people off, then denying it even though its true....

You've also made a habit of driving without a licence, without insurance, without an MOT and committed numerous motoring offences - Then you deny it and tell eveybody you are a reformed character, then end up in HMP Risley - Whilst still lying about the reasons.... (First off it was "An old motoring offence" and later on it was because you failed to stop)

You are without a doubt a habitual offender and more than that you are a habitual liar and a charlatan.

The BMW you have on your driveway is once again Uninsured, has no tax and has no MOT (Therefore CANNOT legally have been turned round on the driveway)

It seems to be a recurring theme with you and your mates, on your Youtube video the vehicle N844KCN parked on the periphery of the video is also shown as not insured..

I advise anybody to have no dealings with this guy whatsoever, his previous speaks for itself to be honest. The best thing this forum could do is remove him or limit his selling/buying access.

The bloke is without a doubt the biggest con artist I have come across within the motoring community in terms of repeatedly ripping members of community forums off. He shows as much respect for the internet forums no doubt as he does his local community with his driving and repeat offences.

Then again, bearing in mind his ex has made the comments shown on the rovertech forum.... http://www.rovertech.net/forum/viewt...984761#p984761 It would appear that he is not a nice person to know in any context..

Beware Bimmer members

PS. Nice find Pangster
    Is this true Gavin? What do you have to say for yourself?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXNealXx For This Useful Post:

gavinsnemesis (13-09-2009),pangster (13-09-2009),xXxStKxXx (13-09-2009)

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    blackbeauty328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    but i thought u drove the pugeot parnter sums1 been caught out i think haha would love to know where you live

Mods: CCFL kit, 8000k HID kit,Delensed, Tinted indicators, Smoked side repeaters, Red/White rears, 17" BBS RC 041 split rims black with silver lip, Medium smoke rear tints, E46 boot lip spoiler, Debadged rear, Hottuning coilovers dropped 62mm on the front and 102mm on the rear, K&N Induction Kit, Scorpion Cat-Back,Full De-Cat, Sony GT929U headunit, Two 12" JBL subwoofers in custom tubes,Alpine amp, Led interior bulbs.
    To do: Refurb alloys, Get Black and White BMW badges

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    blackbeauty328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    you must be the biggest epic FAIL i know off why dont you jsut give up you cant afford a bmw you try to rip people off but everybody knows who you are now crawl into the gutter and never return please people like you are just a waste of space you are actually good for nothing just rip innocent people off.

does anybody know the guys full name or his ip adress i might be abe to get a address etc to provide to people who have been ripped off

Mods: CCFL kit, 8000k HID kit,Delensed, Tinted indicators, Smoked side repeaters, Red/White rears, 17" BBS RC 041 split rims black with silver lip, Medium smoke rear tints, E46 boot lip spoiler, Debadged rear, Hottuning coilovers dropped 62mm on the front and 102mm on the rear, K&N Induction Kit, Scorpion Cat-Back,Full De-Cat, Sony GT929U headunit, Two 12" JBL subwoofers in custom tubes,Alpine amp, Led interior bulbs.
    To do: Refurb alloys, Get Black and White BMW badges

Bimmer Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeauty328i View Post

does anybody know the guys full name or his ip adress i might be abe to get a address etc to provide to people who have been ripped off
    Not mate, that's not the answer here...we want to know what he has to say for himself before we take appropriate action.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXNealXx For This Useful Post:

Corbs (13-09-2009),gavinsnemesis (13-09-2009),pangster (13-09-2009)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast